Who are these ladies?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Clopin

Clopin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 March 2002 - 10:16 AM

Gentlemen, is anybody able to tell me the names of these two ladies from TLD and TND main titles? Or can anybody tell me if their names are somewhere in the end titles/credits?

Thanks in advance!

Clopin

#2 Clopin

Clopin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 09:59 AM

Friedrich Baxter (14 Mar, 2002 03:55 p.m.):
I'm laughing right now :-). Why? Because I always ask myself who these 'details' are! I know the woman in the main title of Goldfinger is the same woman as the actress who plyed Dink. I also know that you can see Corinne Dufour in the main titles of Moonraker. But, YEAH, who are all those other girls who figured for the main titles??????????????

Yes, Friedrich. And they play a prominent but nameless role in the movies. This is a question for the real experts! And there are still no replies with answers.

Clopin

#3 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 March 2002 - 03:55 PM

I'm laughing right now :-). Why? Because I always ask myself who these 'details' are! I know the woman in the main title of Goldfinger is the same woman as the actress who plyed Dink. I also know that you can see Corinne Dufour in the main titles of Moonraker. But, YEAH, who are all those other girls who figured for the main titles??????????????

#4 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 March 2002 - 09:38 AM

It's logical that Binder, and also Kleinman, asks models to fill their main titles. So, it can't be a very big problem.

#5 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 16 March 2002 - 03:35 AM

Has anyone heard the Maurice Binder story of the girl who wouldn't shave, and what Rog said to Cubby upon watching Binder at work on her? rm2

Really hilarious! ^_^

I'll post it when I can find the actual interview or article.