Charles Gray with cat?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Alex

Alex

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2002 - 03:54 PM

I'm wondering if there are any halfway decent photos of Charles Gray's (or Telly Savalas') Blofeld with his cat, and where I might find them.

#2 freemo

freemo

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 2995 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 01:36 AM

You know, I've seen quite a few pics on the 'net of Grey as Blofeld, but not one with the cat. Sorry, I'll have a look around for you though.

#3 Alex

Alex

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 03:04 AM

I already looked at your site, BC, and I managed to get some good pictures....but none with Blofeld and his cat.

In fact, I just thought you might like to know that the character-specific image archive isn't working.

#4 Alex

Alex

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2002 - 01:54 AM

Perhaps it is an intelligent cat that always eventually makes its way back to its master.

After all, the cat was smart enough not to get its neck broken, or to get a ninja star thrown at its paw, or to get dropped down a chimney, or to get trapped in the bathosub....

#5 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 06:39 AM

Didn't Charles Gray hold his cat when Bond kicked the 'wrong pussy'? Also, I think Blofeld never held his cat while talking with Bond as Sir Hilary.

Speaking of Blofeld's cat, how did he escape the destruction of Piz Gloria (and the St Bernard ^_^ )? Because Blofeld didn't seem to sled with the cat.

#6 JAWS

JAWS

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 06:30 AM

The only scene I can remember with Gray's Blofeld holding a cat was when he was in drag.

#7 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 08 March 2002 - 02:43 AM

You could try the site called Blofeldscat.com.

I'm not related to that one though. :)

#8 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 10 March 2002 - 05:14 AM

As Freemo aludes to in one of his "Freemo's Friday" articles, it's the cat that is the mastermind and therefore never stupid enough to get caught or killed. :)