Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 11:20 AM

So far Bond has:
Deep sea dived
Parachuted
Driven cars/bikes/moon buggies in nearly every film.
Driven boats/watercrafts
Skied snow/water
Piloted various types of Aircraft and a Space Shuttle
Fought in trains, lifts, planes,
Bungee Jumped

Probably more repetitive action but can't remember at present, so what would you like to see that he has not been done before?
I suppose the Surfboard pre title for Bond20 is new unless you class the 5 seconds in AVTAK with him skimming across the water to the Beach Boys as surfing.

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 04 March 2002 - 01:37 AM

How about the villain is about to drop the a-(or H- if you prefer :) ) bomb from a low orbit space shuttle. And so Bond finally breaks out of his gaol (of course the villian is dumb enough to take Bond for a ride) kills a guard or two (in a fancy way) takes their oxygen tanks and leaps out after the bomb before it his London. On the way down he opens the panel covering the wires to diffuse it. But the main henchman attacks him. They fight it out, with Bond stealing his parachute. Then Bond dispatches him with the TNT detonator and finishes diffusing the bomb.
Unfortunately, Bond drifts into the space shuttle launch facility which is guarded by 1000 men and a forest of poisonous plants. Oh, and it's in a cooled part of a volcano crater. The space shuttle lands after Bond and then everyone starts looking for Bond. He throws hot coffee on the cooling panel, causing it to overheat the liquid helium and thus cause the lair to get to hot.

Everyone escapes on a magnetic-levitation train headed for, um, well that doesn't matter. Bond clings to the outside and then waits 'til they're in the Channel tunnel and calls Felix Leiter, who is convieniently aboard a submarine in the Channel. (Preferably one of the villains' subs, because, er, Felix got captured earlier) Felix then drives the sub into the channel tunnel and floods the train. Bond swims up and meets Felix, they swim to the surface, and see the villain getting eaten by a shark.

That took a lot of effort, so I hope you enjoyed it. Or at least tell me it sucked in an original fashion. :-p

#3 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 01:45 PM

Jacques Nexus (13 Feb, 2002 11:29 a.m.):
How about mid-air action with 007 and the bad guys freefalling to reach the only parachute available

Moonraker teaser? :-)

I quite like the idea of Bond on foot again. Hasn't been done properly since YOLT.

#4 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 11:29 AM

How about mid-air action with 007 and the bad guys freefalling to reach the only parachute available, above the blast furnace of a live active volcano ?.........I suggest EON should check out my "SILVERTONGUE" action sequence in the fan fic area under NEXUS SCENARIO#7 &PART 2 :).

#5 Parasyte

Parasyte

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 February 2002 - 04:41 PM

I h8 the idea of a surfing Bond, but a good piece would be a good all-in-all Bond Vs. Henchman fight. One of the best... nay, THE best was Red Grant, and been poor since. I know its not original, but it saved posting a new topic about it.

As for new stuff, I think that maybe the people at EON could make Bond engage in a burning inferno stylee fight, as long as it doesnt end with Americanised punch in the face, good guy gets out, bad guy died when building falls in.