Nudity In Bond

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bender

Bender

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 January 2002 - 10:29 AM

I was watching "The Spy Who Loved Me" yesturday and I did a double take on the opening scene after the beginning credits when I thought I saw a picture of a naked woman on the wall of the sub. I had to slow reverse the DVD, and sure enough there it was, its on the left hand side of the door as the sailor walks through the door into what appears to be the eating area. After spending all the time watching the Bond girls for a hopeful "glimpse", now I am gonna pay more attention to the little things in the background:) I know its not uncommon for things like that to be on a Naval ship, and I know it wasn't an real actor it was just a picture, I was just surprised to see it in a Bond movie. Are there any other little things hidden on the walls in any other Bond movies I should look for? Names? Pictures? Former Cast? anything like that? just wondering

#2 nicknack

nicknack

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2002 - 11:20 AM

Here's a nice one foryou. Loo
k on the wall in MI6 office in Scotland in TWINE. You will see there is a picture of Bernard Lee (the old M) hanging on the wall. Quite a nice touch i thought.

#3 nicknack

nicknack

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2002 - 11:20 AM

Here's a nice one foryou. Lok on the wall in MI6 office in Scotlansd in TWINE. You will see there is a picture of Bernard Lee (the old M) hanging on the wall. Quite a nice touch i thught.

#4 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 27 January 2002 - 04:45 PM

scaramanga (27 Jan, 2002 11:20 a.m.):
Here's a nice one foryou.  Loo
k on the wall in MI6 office in Scotland in TWINE.  You will see there is a picture of Bernard Lee (the old M) hanging on the wall.  Quite a nice touch i thought.

I remember when TWINE was playing in theatres I once sat next to this girl I didn't know who was obviously a hardened Bond fan, who had somehow managed to keep the film as a surprise and didn't know the plot at all.

When that scene came on and the portrait of Bernard Lee came on she let out an uncontrollable girly squeel. Apparently, I was seen to be rubbing my eyebrows with my thumb and index finger as half the audience infront turned around.

LOL