This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

How do they look after they played a Bond girl (especially those from 60-ies)?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 07:16 PM

Well, I looked at the following home page: www.jamesbond007.net/hmtl/sommaire.html

Here you can find pictures of the actresses nowadays after they have played a leading Bond girl.

Bond girls from the 60-ies:
There you can find pictures of for example Daniela Bianchi. And I must say, in 2001 she still looks very good. But the most remarkable female is Luciana Paluzzi. She is now 71 years old, but she still looks very good And then Martine Beswick, she is georgious now. But there are some exceptions. For example Karin Dor. She is not as handsome anymore as in YOLT. As a matter of fact, she is ugly.

Bond girls from the 70-ies:
Caroline Munro is too handsome to be true. And I still praise Jane Seymour. She is one of the best actresses besides Bond.

Bond girls from the 80-ies:
Give me Carole Bouquet. If you ask me, this would be my choice. She hasn't changed a bit!!! If she had plastic surgeon, then it was a MASTERPIECE of work. But then Kristina Wayborn. plastic surgeon made her face a complete mess

Bond girls from the 90-ies and, ehm......o-os (That sounds funny, the zero's, but it's true, the 10-s are not arrived yet):
Well, they are still handsome, IF they keep the plastic surgical treatments away!

But my LEADING Bond girl is Carole Bouquet. STILL handsome, and she had the most charming role as Bond girl Melina, after Tracy Bond

#2 Parasyte

Parasyte

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 10:32 PM

Ms. Bach.... hel-lo.

#3 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 07:19 PM

And what about Tanya Roberts. Has she used the facial mutation machine from Bond 20? I mean, she is handsome, but she doesn't look like Stacey Sutton anymore. Did she had a nose job??

#4 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 07:20 PM

Mie Hama. I think she was frozen in time after YOLT ;-) Look at her, she hasn't changed a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 09:10 PM

Honor Blackman's still looking good... she was definitely looking great for her age in Bridget Jones's Diary and in Dr Terrible's House of Horrible when she played a Lesbien vampire hunter (she was funny too!)

#6 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 29 January 2002 - 07:38 PM

Then I prefer Caroline Munro before Barbara Goldbach. I don't know why exactly, but I can't remember any woman who stepped out a boat so beautiful