15 replies to this topic

#1 Bon-san

Bon-san

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4124 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 07:51 AM

We're not talking acting prowess, interesting character development or anything else in this thread. No, its just a simple matter of what we feel are the sexiest Bond babe moments. But is it so simple? After all, its pure torture to decide amongst so many ravishing beauties in so many wonderful settings!! I think the best I can do is come up (no pun intended there) with two handfuls (there I go again!) of all time sexiest Bond girl moments. In ascending order: 10) She seems to get constantly bashed on this site, but when Goodnight greets a surprised Bond in Scaramanga's dining room in her bikini, well she's so bronze, so beautiful--its just a sexy TWWTGG moment; 9) Aki's rubdown of Bond in YOLT is exotic, luxurious, and very sexy--her jealousy of Helga Brandt later on makes her even moreso; 8 ) There's something about Bond and Wai Lin's shower in TND that made me truly bummed when she cuffed him, AND THEN WALKED AWAY!!--It was sexy but too short; 7) TND again, the very romantic scene with Bond and Paris was also very sexy--her dress dropping was a doozy (and I heard she was pregnant at the time!); 6) Karl Stromberg gets major brownie points for putting Major Amasova in that wonderfully 70's strappy getup for the final reel of TSWLM--Bach's boobs actually distracted me from Ken Adam's best-ever sets!!; 5) An all-time cinema classic, the byplay between Bond and Goldfinger's Jill Masterson was irresistably sexy (Eaton's playing with a happily annoyed Connery's hair is expert flirtation)--the sight of Jill painted gold is the most indelible cinematic image of my entire adolescence; 4) Although outside the EON Universe (and therefore heresy to the narrow-minded) the entire performance of Fatima Blush by a wonderful Barbara Carrera fairly drips with sex--ggrrrroowwll!!; 3) Although not a sexpot role, Tracy in OHMSS has moments of inspiring tenderness and vulnerability, none moreso than when she and Bond get acquainted in his hotel suite after a night of cards and fist fighting--and she looks delightful in Bond's robe; 2) Almost good enough to be number one, Domino's sultry smile as she delivers the line "My what sharp little eyes you have, Mr. Bond" is quintessential Bond girl stuff and sexy, sexy, sexy, as is everything else Domino does and says in Thunderball--Auger is just sublime; 1) Talk about your cultural iconography!! Ursula as Honey emerging from the ocean is as good as the movies get--and as sexy as anything gets. This scene never ceases to stir me (or am I just shaken?, hmm.). Bring on the feedback.

#2 Dr. Tynan

Dr. Tynan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts
  • Location:Was on Saturn, now back in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Posted 22 January 2002 - 11:57 PM

I aint sure if this counts, but the bit when Elektra climbs on top of Bond when he is on that torture-chair. I liked that bit, was I jealous of Bond or what.

#3 freemo

freemo

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 2995 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 12:45 AM

XXX in that dress at Mujaba club (TSWLM) and Domino in anything (Thunderball) are tops for me, in fact, your whole list is great, makes me want to get out my videos and fast forward to all the mentioned moments. :)

#4 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 05:03 AM

Either Tania in bed or Anya pulling her helmet off in the sub.

#5 Icephoenix

Icephoenix

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3144 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 08:04 AM

1: Paris Carver
2: Chew Me
3: Elektra King
4: Honey

#6 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 12:11 PM

Gosh, sexiest moments! There are hundreds. But I'll mention two that spring to mind!

Tatiana's seduction of Bond, especially that little neck tie. There's something so sexy about them because of FRWL!

And Fiona Volpe in the bath, with Bond's coy move giving her just slippers. Wouldn't you love to be Sean Connery filming such a moment! I can only imagine the view he got ;D

#7 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 07:12 PM

Blue Eyes (15 Jan, 2002 12:11 p.m.):(edited)
Tatiana's seduction of Bond, especially that little neck tie. There's something so sexy about them because of FRWL!

I'd make that moment number two, after Honey's emergence.

#8 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 03:04 PM

Don't forget the 'Bezants'- scene from OHMSS. When 007 is explaining what bezants are, Ruby Bartlett is saying with a very...uhm...horny face: "Balls!!!!!!"

That's maybe a little bit too sexy ;-)

#9 Macca

Macca

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 07:29 PM

Barbara Bach in the Mujaba club (TSWLM) - that black dress with the split up the leg..!
This is a non-bond moment: in "True Lies" (Bond wannabe) where Jamie Lee Curtis does a striptease for Arnie - well that's just about as good as it gets! (sorry - had to mention that).

#10 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 09:41 PM

TND... Bond lets Paris Carver's dress fall before he beds her. That's my number one. Also No two (so close to being number 1) Gotta be Honey Rider coming out of the water!!

#11 Double-Oh-Zero

Double-Oh-Zero

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3167 posts

Posted 16 January 2002 - 03:04 AM

Ooh, this is gonna be tough. For the record, Honey Ryder's beach scene is at the top of my list. Paris in Bond's hotel room is not far behind, and Major Amasova in those dresses were...well, you get the idea. No wonder they called her Agent XXX. ;-)

#12 Friedrich Baxter

Friedrich Baxter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 03:10 PM

And also after that, when 007 is undressing himself for Ruby. Then Ruby says, after the explanation of three bezants: "It's true!!!"

Gosh

#13 RossMan

RossMan

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 16 January 2002 - 03:48 AM

I'd say in FRWL seduction scene with Tatiana and in T-Ball when Bond and Fiona Volpe are in bed.

I suppose in TWINE, the scene with Elektra when she rubs herself with the ice while Renard's watching.

#14 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 24 January 2002 - 03:10 AM

I always found Krilencu coming out of Anita Ekberg's mouth in FRWL, while not sexy as such, was certainly highy suggestive in a sexual way.

Maybe it's just me. :)

#15 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 15 January 2002 - 08:31 AM

Can't really fault any on the list (although some may want to rearrange it), but no. 1 is definitely tops for me.

I would have to add to the list Bond coming across a naked Chew Me in Scaramanga's swimming pool. I'm sure pubic hair can be seen, but that could be just me associating too much with the name. :)

(Choice of emoticon intended :) )

#16 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 15 January 2002 - 08:43 AM

One: That's filth. You really are thinking like me. There is no cure. Try doing it all the time.

Two: Luciana Paluzzi in the bed with Connery in Thunderball. Not sure where on the list, but somewhere up there (oo-er...God it's depressing).

Three: Who will be brave enough not to have Honey Rider "on top" (fnarr...oh grow up, Jim).