Goldeneye Senigraph for Trade

1 reply to this topic

#1 Bond James Bond

Bond James Bond

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2001 - 02:53 PM

Hey Guys I am new here, but have been looking on this site for the last year, you guys have great info and the best setup of a Bond site! I urge you guys to check out www.007.ea.com, a new Bond game is coming out, looks awesome, I have already pre-ordered!!

Well, I have something I would like to trade ,I would trade for movie props, replica, memorbilia, just let me know what you have and it will be considered.

It is a very large and very heavy picture. Limited to only 350 pieces. This is number 131 I believe. The picture is of Pierce Brosnan on the gun opening sequence at the beginning of the movie, below the picture it is signed by Pierce Brosnan. Was originally made by Hollywood Archives Collectibles INC. Below the signed picture is a small window, which has 3 film cels of the picture above, this lights up. It is a very nice collectible. Comes with original certificate of authenticity and film facts on Goldeneye. Still in original frame and has never been displayed.

Please let me know if you are interested, if you have any questions let me know.

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 10 November 2001 - 11:31 PM

Welcome to the site Bond James Bond. Great to see someone making use of the Collecting 007 Forum to trade things!

Just to give people an idea. How much is the item worth? And what are you on the look out to trade it for?