8 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 11 April 2001 - 10:41 PM

Well if you haven't guessed it by now I'm in a bit of a collecting mood. Actually I'm thinking of building a glass cabinet for up stairs in which to present some of my Bond memorobilia. Other things just won't fit, like my triple quad poster.

My question is how do you store your own? Do you present it? Does it sit in the cupboard? Of course you don't have to answer. You could just generally ask things here and there :) But an answer would be great :)

#2 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 06:06 PM

I've actually recently finished re-decorating
my room it's now got 3D circles on the wall in the fashion of the titles for Dr.No some of them actually have small handles so u can pull them out like a drawer. In the centre of one of the walls is a panel stretching from floor to ceiling about 2 foot wide and about an inch thick, its red and has the silhouette of bond in the centre in silver. I've got an alcove on the other side of the room with my widescreen and all my memorabilia around it. I've got a small glass cabinet with my DAF Moonbuggy and my Moonraker shuttle. One thing I'm trying to do is make an oval shape in the wall with a fishtank behind it like in TSWLM.

#3 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 08:19 AM

Your room sounds great!

I'll try and get some pictures Daniel.

Soon.

#4 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 07:32 AM

That sound great Dave!! Could you get us any pictures? I'm trying to get as many pictures as I can to work on some ideas of my own :)

#5 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 08:46 AM

I'll get some pictures ASAP!

#6 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 12:46 PM

Again Dave, that would be great!!

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 05:56 AM

mrmoon (12 Apr, 2001 07:06 p.m.):
I've actually recently finished re-decorating
my room it's now got 3D circles on the wall in the fashion of the titles for Dr.No some of them actually have small handles so u can pull them out like a drawer. In the centre of one of the walls is a panel stretching from floor to ceiling about 2 foot wide and about an inch thick, its red and has the silhouette of bond in the centre in silver. I've got an alcove on the other side of the room with my widescreen and all my memorabilia around it. I've got a small glass cabinet with my DAF Moonbuggy and my Moonraker shuttle. One thing I'm trying to do is make an oval shape in the wall with a fishtank behind it like in TSWLM.

That sounds absolutley fantastic!! Any chance of a picture or two? That would be amazing inspiration!!! Wow, I'm so impressed!

And to you too Dave. Any pictures would be fantastic!

#8 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 20 April 2001 - 03:46 AM

Dave, any movement on thise piccies?

#9 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 06:58 AM

I have lots of shelves in my room. They are all warped from the weight of my memrobilia. I bought them from IKEA.

A glass cabinet sounds great!