Will210892

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:57 AM

Discuss this story in this thread

NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU BLEED

Chapter 1: Never Say Next Time:

James Bond woke up in his flat. It was around 6am and lying next to him was one of the most beautiful women in the world, Luciandra De Luzzi. She was in London for the Summer Fashion Show, and Bond, wanting to keep "abreast" of things, found time in his ever so busy schedule to fit in a Backstage Tour. He had not been given an assignment in over 2 months and so, he had made a new vow- To Live life to the fullest and Never Say Next Time.

Bond got out of bed and had a shower, he then proceeded to the kitchen, where he made a cappucino with the same machine he had used all those years ago when M came to visit him while he was debriefing one Agent Caruso, who wasn't unlike Luciandra in a way. De Luzzi had flowing brown hair and a terrific body.He put some toast in the toaster.

At the kitchen door, arrived Miss De Luzzi. "James," she said in a husky Italian voice "I think your toast just popped". Suddenly, the phone rang, it was Moneypenny; "Universal Exports here, James you're a bit late". James looked at the clock, it was ten past twelve. "I'll be there in an hour" at this time Luciandra was eating toast provocatively- "Better make that Two"

Edited by Will210892, 07 June 2005 - 04:34 AM.

#2 Will210892

Will210892

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:05 AM

Chapter 2: Free Radicals

Bond walked into the office, after the bomb had exploded in MI6 headquarters in 1999, They had moved back to the old Universal Exports office while somewhere new was being found. Bond threw his hat onto the coat rack. "Morning Penny" he said cheekily. "Morning James- I haven't seen you for a while- I hope you haven't been avoiding me...".
"Oh most definitely not Penny" he said "Is she in there?"
"Yes, Oh and by the way.. I heard Shrublands was re-opening... You might want to pack your caviar". Bond was confused but walked into M's Office.

"Good Morning 007, Welcome Back. I trust you enjoyed your break" said M with her usual authority."Oh, It had it's moments". "Very Good 007- but now its time to get back to work- Since you have been away for so long we need our agents to be in top shape and as such you will spend a week at Shrublands, I think you've been there before...". "Yes" said 007 "I remember it fondly". "That's all for the moment 007, I'll see you in a week."

The next morning, Bond gathered his things, Walther- CHECK, Vodka- CHECK, Caviar- CHECK, Clothes- CHECK. He put his suitcase on the floor next to him and drove off in his Aston Martin DB5. The DB5 was working as well as it ever had and was purring beautifully. He drove in the gates to Shrublands where he was greeted by Tom, obviously new, as he hadn't remembered him from his previous visit. "good Morning Mr. Bond, may I take your luggage?"
"Ummmm... no I'd better hold onto it thanks Tom."
"Very Well Mr Bond" winked the knowing Tom.

Bond walked into reception and checked in; "Good Morning Miss..."
"MRS... Mrs Selina Dubois - Welcome to Shrublands Mr Bond- I'll take you to your room" she said in a forceful manner. She led him to his room. "You have a Physical in 2hrs Mr Bond- It will be held in Examination Romm Number 5"
"Will you be examining me Selina?" flirted Bond
"No I most certainly will not- at the moment Mr Bond I am severely tempted to let you examine yourself"