Star Wars EP2 teaser

14 replies to this topic

#1 Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2001 - 03:49 AM

If you're a Star Wars fan (hopefully you're familiar with www.theforce.net, the best SW fan site on the 'net) don't be afraid to show it - I've always professed my liking for the Bond films over there :)

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 12 November 2001 - 09:19 AM

I was fortunate enough to see the 2nd Episode II trailer yesterday. A lot better than the first I must say. I lik it :)

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 05 November 2001 - 09:13 AM

I quite like my Star Wars installments. Welcome to the site Aston-Martin. Been lucky enough to see the Ep II trailer yet? I haven't :)

#4 Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 December 2001 - 07:20 AM

If you haven't seen the "Forbidden Love" trailer, I highly suggest you see it. It's just *awesome*.

#5 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 05 November 2001 - 12:14 PM

This from Ananova:

The trailer is called Breathe, and features the sound of Darth Vader breathing, but no dialogue.

There are a number of shots of the film's stars, including Natalie Portman, Samuel L. Jackson, Ewan McGregor, and Hayden Christenson who plays Anikin Skywalker.

Ananova also said that the trailer can be seen at http://www.cinemenium.com/ but I couldn't open it.

#6 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 05 November 2001 - 06:32 PM

I'm a big STAR WARS fan, I even liked THE PHANTOM MEANCE! I have seen the teaser trailer for EPISODE II and I think it looks pretty good. The teaser certainly suggests a darker tone which I like. Give me another EMPIRE! Of course, the full trailer (coming in a few weeks) will give us a better feel for what this movie will be like so I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Shouldn't the teaser poster be out by now? I was a bit dissapointed when this (below) turned out to be a fan-made fake. I kind of like it.

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 01:53 AM

Ifinally got to see the trailer today!! Quite good. The dark overtones are amazing!! So much for a love story. I just wish it had been longer. I didn't like the breathing aspect, I thought special effecs without dialogue would have been more effective.

#8 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 November 2001 - 12:53 AM

Hurrah for third nipples!

#9 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 10:13 PM

I believe that it will just be Lee's mush. That's what all the pictures have indicated so far!!

#10 Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 03:45 AM

Thanks, Blue Eyes. :)

I downloaded it off the official site (www.starwars.com) and I'm impressed. I have yet to see it at the theatre (I hear that some Monsters, Inc. showings don't have it :))

#11 Civilian_Enj_*

Civilian_Enj_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2001 - 03:44 AM

OMG! WHere did you see it Daniel???

Like my new emali address btw??

From ENJ

#12 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 11:22 PM

mrmoon (06 Nov, 2001 08:19 p.m.):
Anyone know if Darth tyranus will have any make-up like Darth maul, or will it just be Chris lee's mush.

Blue Eyes (06 Nov, 2001 10:13 p.m.):
I believe that it will just be Lee's mush. That's what all the pictures have indicated so far!!

I don't know about make-up, but it would be so sweet if he had three nipples. Posted Image

#13 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 06:48 AM

I can't wait to see it on the big screen. But being in Australia, it could be any time. I doubt we'll get the chance to see all three over here so I guess I have to depend on the net. I wish I knew the address to save it to my hard drive!

#14 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 15 December 2001 - 11:37 AM

Ive got "forbidden love" on MPEG, saved on my PC, its definatley the best trailer. Anyone see the last shot of Anakin decapitating the tusken raider?

#15 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 06 November 2001 - 08:19 PM

I was blown away when I saw the tralier for 'EpisodeII'. Bloody hell, I really can't wait. I have a mate who loves star wars and bond. I prefer Bond he prefers star wars and we both joke about which is better although we won't admit it he loves bond aswell and I bloody love star wars. Anyone know if Darth tyranus will have any make-up like Darth maul, or will it just be Chris lee's mush.