Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 10:17 PM

Discuss the story in this thread.

Hotel Zichronishkloch
Moscow Russia

Bond lay on the couch smoking his cigarette reading the manual to his new car. The smoke filled the cold man's soul with ash and tar. He glanced at his watch. He then realized that his room service was forty-five minutes late. He waited. Solemnly smoking the stick that would eventually kill kim. He grew tired when he finally heard footsteps approach his door. A small man walked in without saying a word and shut the door behind himself. Then Bond said "I believe I ordered caviar and-" Bonds words stopped abrubtly as the small man pointed a revolver at his chest. "Hand over your weopon immediatly Mr. Bond." said the man with a thick Russian accent. Bond looked at the other man curiously then chuckled as he took off his tuxedo. Bond held the weopon by it's handle and tossed it onto the floor next to the strange man. "I belive you killed an ascossiate of mine. Stanislov Donitrunish, the Yugoslavian arms dealer." Bond paused for a moment trying to sort through the countless number of men he'd killed that he didn't know. Bond looked up at the man with a smirk on his lips. "I've never been to Yugoslavia." said Bond acting as if he and the strange man were having a normal conversation.

"Neither have I but I know you killed him so it really doesn't matter now does it?" Bond shuffled his feet and put out his cigarette in a nearby ash trey. "I hear Yugoslovia's lovely nowdays." said Bond still acting casual. "Enough small talk!" shouted the man putting his index finger closer to the revolver's trigger than ever before. Bond inched closer to the man. "That's close enough Mr. Bond." Bond reached over to the mans arm with great speed twisting it with enormous force. The man dropped the weopon and Bond retrieved it shooting him square beetween his eyes. The man was dead before he hit the floor. A maid rushed through the door holding her broom like a club ready to strike her opponent. Bond looked up at the woman and saw an expression of terror on her face as she saw the dead man on the floor. This time Bonds smirk became a grin. "I wish to complain about the caviar here. It's terrible."

THE
END