• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:27 AM

Discuss the story in this thread.

Havana Cuba present Day
Small truck impound lot
3:00 am

Gustav lit up his cigarette savoring every moment of the smoky delight. He hoped the transaction would be smooth with no problems. After what seemed like two to three years, a small four-wheeler pulled up fifty yards away from him. A pudgy tan man in his early forties emerged from the vehicle. The man finally reached Gustav beckoning him behind some crates of shipment. Gustav followed eager to see how much this mornings hall was worth. The tan man spoke in plain, fluent English with a Spanish accent. "You could've picked a better place.". Gustav grinned with satisfaction. The transaction was going much better than he had expected. "The viles please." said Gustav almost immediatly after the man had spoken. "Oh, of course." said the man handing over a container of quarter sized medicine containers. "Money please, you know the drill" said the man with a gruff voice sounding ridiculously serious. The smile on gustav's face was instantaniously erased as Gustav revealed a silenced pistol and shot the man twice in the lower abdomen area. The man fell down wimpering in pain as fresh blood trickled down his work dirtied pants. Two seconds later he died with an expression of sheer shock. Gustav's smile returned as he picked up the container and walked away. "It's a shame. The worlds oil supply will soon be rendered useless all because of a foolish drug dealer." Gustav whispered to himself and walked toward the aircraft that was waiting for him.

part 2 coming next week

#2 blofeld123

blofeld123

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 03:46 PM

London England
MI6 main office
3:00

James opened the ghost white door and threw his hat on the coat rack. He was surprised not to hear Moneypenny's sarcastic remark as she always made when he walked through the door. James glanced over at her desk only to find that she was not typing in front of her office's flat screen computer. He heard M's voice lecturing someone from her office. "You haven't been getting any work done for the past two days. I demand to know who this man is you're typing to."
James then heard Moneypenny's voice chime in. "I'm sorry for my lack of work miss. He's a gentleman from Romania. We share many of the same interests." M thought carefully about her choice of words for a moment after Moneypenny had spoken and finally replied. "I'm sure you can share common interests in the complete privacy of your own home. That'll be all." After M dismissed Moneypenny
James saw her pale face emerge from M's office. "Moneypenny I'm jealous. I thought your affections were for me only forevermore." Moneypenny's smirk returned to her face when she saw James holding an assortment of chocolates encased in a heart shaped box. "Happy birthday. They're fondue dipped strawberries from Harrods." said James softly then handing her the box. "Thank you James." Moneypenny wrapped her arms around James and started walking in a sort of slow dance. "Thank you so much James. A bit of chocolate will do me fine." "Strange Moneypenny you usually go on holiday to Amsterdam to visit your sister around this time of year." James noticed a tear in Moneypenny's eye as she walked away from James' embrace. "My aunt from Bristol died this morning." James gave a serious glance toward Moneypenny. "I'm terribly sorry." said James handing Moneypenny a tissue. M's voice rang over the intercom. "You may come in now 007." "Cheerio Moneypenny. Time will heal." said James before he walked into M's office.

James shut the door behind him. He took a seat in from of M's desk noticing her taking a DVD out of an envelope. "This was sent to the CIA this morning. It shows a man named Gustav Alejandre escaping from a Cuban prison and steeling six-billion dollars worth of Glitose Trioxide from a Nearby Cuban clinic." "I believe you and Gustav have had an aquaintance on several occasions." "Yes" said James. "He used to be part of the Tunisian resistance until he formed his own group of terrorists. I was on an assignment in the Tunisian desert where I met him. He gave me his hospitality on his campsite and later tried to kill me after he found out I was an Agent." "What exactly is this chemical he stole from the clinic?" asked James inquizitively. "Glitose Trioxide" said M. "The Cubans use it in their Tetnis shots. But, whenever it touches oil or any form of fuel it releases harmful enzymes and renders the fuel completely useless." M poured Bond a glass of wine but he refused. "Do you know exactly where Gustav is now?" asked bond with certain curiosity. "His organization has captured several oil derrecks in Azerbaijan. But, we don't know exactly where Gustav is." said M with a cold look on her face. "We're sending a task force of double-o agents and marines to re-capture it." Bond's obvious smile slowly lifted his face. "It's always good to see old friends again." he said taking a small sip of the wine M had poured him.

part 3 coming soon

Edited by blofeld123, 30 November 2004 - 09:19 PM.

#3 blofeld123

blofeld123

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 08:28 PM

South Korea
Sotuhwest of Pyongang
6:00 am

Win Zi sat alone in a small field waiting with several of his body guards. It was early. The dew was settling down on the grassy field that stretched out for miles, moisturizing mushrooms and other plants. Win hoped the man that he was about meet would not be foolish enough to make an assassination attempt on him. Assuringly his best body guard, Li loaded and cocked his Sig Saur and winked at Win reassuringly. Win knew the seller wouldn't try him and kill anyway considering how intimidating Li looked. Finally they could hear the hum of an aeroplane engine. Win reminded himself that it probably was a comercial jet flying low after take off. After all, there was an airport relatively close to their location. But the humming grew louder. An irritating, yet interesting tone. A small aircraft circled around the premises of a two mile radius looking for a place to land. Dipping and diving the plane taxied shortly above a long strip of dead grass, and touched down. Win started forward but a woman body guard held him back. "Don't worry boss we'll let them come to us." said Li still trying to reassure Win. The aircraft came to a halt. For a while it sat Taking necessary precautions before the Trioxide would be sold. Then the engines stopped. Slowly the whirring and clicking as it cooled down from the exraordinarily long flight. Win waited. Sweat drenching his body even though it was only thirty-six degrees last time he checked. A door latch on the planes side clicked open and out fell the door that also served as a small set of steps.

Win could see the pilot talking to someone in the back of the aircraft. The man who had opened the door now walked down the staircase onto the field. Win and his body guards were shocked to see him alone with no one to protect him. He was a tan, slim figure in his mid to late thirties. He was carrying two crates of what appeared to be small orange bottles. At first he walked toward Win, then his speed picked up to a jog. The man came fifty feet away from Win when Win started forward. His body guards tried to hold him back, but he refused. The man that was so close to Win, was Gustav Alejandre. Win came to a halt along with the mysterious man. "Good morning, it has come to my attention that you are interested in purchasing exactly six-billion dollars worth of Glitose Trioxide." said Gustav with a very serious expression on his face. Win looked down at the two crates. "How much oil would this petrify?" asked Win obviously nervous. Gustav smiled when he sinced the oriental's discomfort and answered. "I would say half of a small country would lose it's oil, mind you if you want an effect I would start with unoccupied countries. By this I mean sparsely populated." Win looked down shocked with anger. "I see. Could Glitose Trixide.......be reversed? I mean........can it be destroyed. Gustav became comfused. "Well, yes.......it's highly flamable." said Gustav starting to become irritated. Win looked back up at Gustav boldly as if he were talking to a puppy dog and said "I'm very disappointed I expected more." "I'll contact you if I'm interested." Win handed Gustav a cellphone with one telephone number programmed. "Keep it with you I'll call you in the next two days if I decide to buy. But I can't guarantee I will pay in dollars." "Very well" said Gustav grinning again and walked back toward his plane waving to the strange Korean he had just met.

part. 4 coming soon