#1 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:41 PM

Discuss this story in this thread

COMING SOON...
After the henchmen had tied bond to the missile, Blowfeld began to walk away. "You will never get ayay with this!" exclaimed james, "Actually commander, I think I will. So shut up and get ready to die" "I'll see you in hell, !" shouted 007. Blowfeld laughed at the spy and said, "Have a happy nightmare, Mr.Bond."

#2 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:36 PM

CHAPTER ONE... THE BREIF
M took one last gulp of her vodka and began to talk, " 007, are you aware of an organization called, 'THE AGENCY?'
"Yes" replied James
"Last month, MI6 discovered that one of their agents was trading goverment secrets to someone called 'THE DEALER.' We had to do something, so I sent 003 to kill this ROUGE AGENT. However the ROUGE AGENT killed him. I want you to find the B******d that shot 003, then put him to sleep. You will then have to find 'THE DEALER', eliminate him and bring back the secrets."
"Easy, Where is the 1st target now?" asked james
"New York."
CHAPTER 2: A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
James did not enjoy his flight from London to NY, as a matter of fact: it was the worst flight he had ever had. The plane landed just after 4P.M., 'GREAT' thought James 'I'm just in time for afternoon tea.'
After James had un-packed he went straight to a small cafe called 'Mmmm'for something to eat, he was also planning to meet, Felix Leiter. (5PM.) James finished eating his biscuits and his roll before starting to talk. "Now I know why this place is called 'Mmmm' anyway how are you Felix?" asked James. "Fine, Fine. Enough of the chit-chat, lets get down to business." The two men sat and talked for hours on end. "James, I believe the man you want is bald headed. And he always wears a posh suite. White shirt, Red tie."
"Thankyou Felix for that short description, however nearly every [censored] head in NY wears a sharp suite and most of them are bald."
"He has a barcode on the back of his head. Seemingly everyone who works for the agency must have one. His codename is: AGENT 47."
Suddenly their was a huge explosion. "HELLO, MR BOND.JAMES BOND. If I have been hearing correctly you are going to kill me. Mr Bond trading those secrets was only a one off. In my profession i am strictly a killer. Mr Leiter, how do you do? I don't believe we have met before..."
The explosion had caused the building to almost fall apart. James jumped of his chair and said "I hope you are ready to die?"
"My soul is prepared!" said the hitman while dropping the 9mm pistol that was in his hand. James quickly picked up the knife in which he had used to butter his roll with and suddenly in a flash he chucked it. there was a scream from one of the barmaids as the knife pierced into the b******d's neck. The bald man fell to the floor. 007 turned to the screaming woman and said "Do shut up, he had it coming for goodness sake."
CHAPTER THREE: WELL DONE

Edited by Jack jay, 02 November 2004 - 08:08 PM.

#3 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:57 PM

"Well done, 007. The next target is in 'New Central Park'. Oh...I almost forgot. I have a new objective for you, I want you to find out why the dealer wanted those secrets in the first place...OK."
"Sure thing, Ma'am"

#4 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 08:11 PM

NEW CENTRAL PARK, TOWN HALL

It was midnight, every one was a sleep. James had entered the town hall via a fire escape on the roof. He had a MAGNUM in his left hand. The dealer was in the STAFF OFFICE looking around for something. 'WHAT IS HE LOOKING FOR?' thought james. 'WAIT A MINUTE. THAT LOOKS LIKE...IT CAN'T BE...IT IS...IT'S AGENT 001'. Bond jumped into the room. "Good evening 003, I presume YOU are the dealer.?."
"Yes. I'm the dealer. "
"Wait a minute. 004 was killed by someone called the Dealer."
"That's right 007, i killed him. I betrayed him. I was on goldfinger's paylist. He wanted me to kill 004 so I created some fake records that said i was one of the best and then I placed them into M's desk drawer when she wasn't looking. Later she looked at them and decided she should send me and another agent on a mission. 004 was that agent. I shot him on the mission and then i hid the body. However they found the body and they carried out an investigation. They determined that I had killed him. Although I was dismissed from MI6, Goldfinger still payed me a hell of a lot of money."
"Why did you want the secrets?"
"I just wanted some basic info that's all."
"What kind of info?"
"Well, since your asking i suppose I could tell you. from that info I found out that the queen will meet with the president in three days. I am going to shoot the president. America will think that Britian did it."
"Of-course, that will then start world war 3. Britian vs America, but... what's the point?"
"I don't know. I just thought it would be fun."
007 frowned "You are one hell of a madman."
"I know..."
HITMAN VS 007 PART 2: ROGUE AGENT...

#5 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

Just behind the Rogue agent., James could see a man
walking towards him...
****IT WAS THE HITMAN****

#6 Jack jay

Jack jay

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 07:20 PM

"I presume, you've met my good friend...Agent 47?" said the rogue agent.
"Oh yes...we know each other" replied 007
James acted cool and calm, but really...he was shocked,scared and angry.
SUDDENLY THERE WAS A LOUD GUNSHOT. SOMEBODY WAS DEAD...WAS IT, JAMES,ROGUE AGENT OR HITMAN. GOD ONLY KNOWS.

THE END...DOES 007 COMPLETE HIS MISSION?
WHO KNOWS...

Happy New Year!