No replies to this topic

#1 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:15 PM

Matt has asked me to provide a short piece on "Mole Strategy", due to my victories in Mole 1 and 2. This is primarily for the benefit of the new players, and not former players of 1 and 2.

As a player: trust no one. If there is a way to win without the team, do it. I am not privvy to the set-up of Mole 3; however, in Mole 1 it wsa a game of indvidual accomplishment. In 2, it was more of a team effort in terms of completing the challenges.

As an outsider this time, the issue that concerns me most about the line-up of players is there are many new recruits. As we learned from Mole 2, new recruits are not always who they seem to be. As to whether these are legitimate newbies to CBn and looking to play, or more puppets for the Mole--that is something you'll need to work out for yourselves.

To the Mole: what can be said---appear to join in with a desire to solve the problem and then don't. Human nature what it is, many times the team can sabotage themselves quite nicely without a Mole. This happened MANY times in the past Mole games, especially 2.

And to ALL, have fun, enjoy. Matt hosts a hell of a game. Perhaps I shall return in Mole 5 for a tournament of champions, until then, give us all a good show.