This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Sexiest Lazenby Bond Girl?

88 replies to this topic

Poll: Sexiest Lazenby Bond Girl?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:34 PM

Definitely Lazenby. She's one of the better Angels.

#32 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:21 PM

I have had a crush on Diana Rigg ever since I saw those pair of skates slide up to Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service

#33 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:22 PM

I have had a crush on Diana Rigg ever since I saw those pair of skates slide up to Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service

Best scene of all time in any Bond film.

#34 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 04:03 PM

To each his own Righty but I find it hard to believe you are so crazy about Diana Rigg but on the other hand find Domino ugly???? What the [censored]???? What I can't get past in OHMSS is that of all the women Bond has had, THIS is the girl he settles down with?? A pig nosed, pale, blotchy complexion, frazzled hair suicidal nutball?? When you had the yummy, exotic dark and curvy Domino??? I mean have you ever looked at the final scenes of TB when old Domino goes bottoms up into the ocean, nice little rump she's got there! Tracy has too much makeup and it's needed to cover a very average face! She was spunky and tough and that I guess is what the Bond character fell in love with but he's had many more beautiful conquests before and since then!!! But one man's garbage is another's treasure! :)

:) :) :) :) :)

#35 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 02:13 AM

To each his own Righty but I find it hard to believe you are so crazy about Diana Rigg but on the other hand find Domino ugly???? What the [censored]???? What I can't get past in OHMSS is that of all the women Bond has had, THIS is the girl he settles down with?? A pig nosed, pale, blotchy complexion, frazzled hair suicidal nutball?? When you had the yummy, exotic dark and curvy Domino??? I mean have you ever looked at the final scenes of TB when old Domino goes bottoms up into the ocean, nice little rump she's got there! Tracy has too much makeup and it's needed to cover a very average face! She was spunky and tough and that I guess is what the Bond character fell in love with but he's had many more beautiful conquests before and since then!!! But one man's garbage is another's treasure! :)

Amen.

#36 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 02:14 AM

:) :) :) :) :)

Well Bond felt he had to possibly look out for this girl.

#37 Scottlee

Scottlee

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2592 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 07:36 PM

This would have been a better debate if the 'Angels of Death' had been given more screen time. As it is, no-one can name more than two of them (the ones that bedded Bond), and Diana Rigg wins hands down anyway.

Edited to add - I'm surprised 6 people have voted for Ruby. I couldn't even bring myself to vote for her because she claims to come from my hometown.

Edited by Scottlee, 16 August 2004 - 07:43 PM.

#38 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:09 AM

Here Righty... this is for you...
(found it on the net somewhere)

Attached Files

#39 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:02 AM

Very nice. :)

#40 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:15 AM

Now there's a welcomed rainbow.

#41 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:16 AM

Diana Rigg is better than a pot of gold.

#42 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 03:29 PM

be careful righty, one of these dudes on here might try and steal her away from you

there are some very crafty people on here :)

#43 ComplimentsOfSharky

ComplimentsOfSharky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2804 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 03:54 PM

Now, I'm not a huge Diana Rigg fan...but that's just plain harsh. She's hardly as grotesque as you made her sound.

Personally, I liked her more than Lazenby. :)

#44 Ron Fizzog!

Ron Fizzog!

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 04:48 PM

Diana Rigg is possibly the loveliest actress I've ever worked with! What a charming lady! I did an episode of The Avengers with her and naturally she was very sexy!

#45 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 04:50 PM

welcome to cbn ron

#46 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 04:53 PM

Diana Rigg is possibly the loveliest actress I've ever worked with! What a charming lady! I did an episode of The Avengers with her and naturally she was very sexy!

Welcome to CBn Ron! I can already tell you're going to have fun here.

Anywho, that's cool that you've gotten to work with Ms Rigg. Righty is going to be jealous. :)

#47 Ron Fizzog!

Ron Fizzog!

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 04:53 PM

Thank you very much, friend! What a charming place!

#48 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:10 PM

#49 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:10 AM

Tracy is the sexiest, but Irma Bunt would be the best in bed. She would always think it would be the last time she'd ever have sex again so she would make this one count to the max.

Bond missed out big time!

#50 licensetostudy

licensetostudy

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 05:14 AM

Isn't Ruby an Angel of Death? All Lazenby's young girls are sexy especially the Catherine Schell character, but I'll choose Tracy.

Edited by licensetostudy, 08 March 2005 - 05:26 AM.

#51 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:19 PM

Isn't Ruby an Angel of Death? All Lazenby's young girls are sexy especially the Catherine Schell character, but I'll choose Tracy.

View Post

You're right but Ruby had a bigger part than the rest of the girls.

#52 Skudor

Skudor

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9286 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:32 PM

I never found Diana Rigg to be particularly attractive. Ruby gets me all hot read and steamy though...; :)

#53 James Boldman

James Boldman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:10 AM

[quote name='Qwerty' post='310875' date='6 August 2004 - 05:26']
[quote name='Jazzy Bond' date='6 August 2004 - 01:23'] To each his own Righty but I find it hard to believe you are so crazy about Diana Rigg but on the other hand find Domino ugly???? What the [censored]???? What I can't get past in OHMSS is that of all the women Bond has had, THIS is the girl he settles down with?? A pig nosed, pale, blotchy complexion, frazzled hair suicidal nutball?? [/quote]
Bond quite fancied this suicidal nutball in <!-- CBN - BOOK TAG BEGIN ohmss --><a target='_blank' href='http://www.commanderbond.net/index.cgi?action=Category&CID=178'><i class='book'>On Her Majesty

#54 FLEMINGFAN

FLEMINGFAN

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:51 PM

I must be one of the only people who thinks Diana Rigg isn't particularly attractive. Not bad, but certainly not a stunning beauty.

I am with you on that. She has a very plain quality about her and not much of a figure (Was her 'push-up' tight enough in that first scene!). Any of the other "Angels" are much better looking.

That said, Rigg was the best choice for the role she was cast in. A much better choice than Bridget Bardot.

#55 MarcAngeDraco

MarcAngeDraco

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:11 PM

This would have been a better debate if the 'Angels of Death' had been given more screen time. As it is, no-one can name more than two of them (the ones that bedded Bond

Well said, and I had to vote for Tracy as a result...

#56 BondReader 007

BondReader 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:18 AM

Dianna Rigg. She added a touch of class to the cast. A few hotties among the Angels of Death but not nearly enough screen time for anyone of them to shine through.

#57 Double-Oh Agent

Double-Oh Agent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:00 AM

For me, it's Helen the Scandinavian Girl played by Julie Ege. She's very hot. (Of those getting at least a decent amount of screentime, I guess I would go with Diana Rigg's Tracy di Vicenzo.)

#58 Aussie21

Aussie21

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:18 PM

Voted for Tracy.

#59 Bond Bombshell

Bond Bombshell

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 01:12 AM

Diana Rigg is one classy and sexy lady, although I think that some of her OHMSS hairstyles didn't flatter her that much. IMO, if they were trying to make her look different to Emma Peel, it was a mistake.

No single woman, even Diana, could possibly take on the combined sex appeal of the Angels Of Death. Anyone who can remember the 70s will be familiar with these cult fantasy favourites, who included Catherine Schell, Joanna Lumley, Julie Ege, Jenny Hanley, and Anouska Hempel. (Hempel is the Angel mistakenly referred to as the English girl played by Joanna Lumley).

IMO, Joanna Lumley as Purdey was an Avengers girl who could rival Emma Peel for sexiness. I remember Julie Ege for the very fetching bikini she wore in a dinosaur movie. In the 70s, Jenny Hanley was a presenter on Magpie. (ITV's answer to Blue Peter). Schell and Hempel can currently be seen on ITV4 in repeats of Space 1999 and UFO respectively. Hempel is married to a wealthy hotel magnate, and these days goes by the name of Lady Weinberg. She's still fanciable, but a bit out of my league really.

#60 Clouseau

Clouseau

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

what? no option to vote for Irma Bundt?! what kind of poll is this?!?! :tup: