#1 007_Fanatic

007_Fanatic

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 January 2002 - 03:51 PM

VILLAIN: Sir Lance Kalmar
LOVE INTEREST: Scientist Kimberly Jones
OTHER VILLAINS: Professor Meddings, Hunter (henchman), Olympia Deveraux (villainess) and Grieco (The man who helps Kalmar and basically acts like a second leader)
OTHERS: M, Miss Moneypenny, Tanner, Q (or 'R'), Charles Robinson, General Pushkin (returns as the KGB Superior last seen in TLD, General Gogol's replacement), Rene Mathis (MI6's science expert), and Olek Ostalow (Middle-Eastern terrorist leader)
LOCATIONS: Jura Mountains (Italy), Kyrenia (Cyprus), Lisbon (Portugal) and Kalmar's Desert Headquarters (Pakistan-Indian border)

INFORMATION ON KALMAR'S LAIRS:
ROCK PALACE:Kalmar's Palace on top of a rock in the Middle-Eastern desert. Kalmar's hideaway house.
ROCK CAVE: A secret passageway leads from the Rock Palace to the Rock Cave. Rock Cave is where Kalmar controls his operations. (Similar to the cave in AVTOAK, except in a desert cave)
ROCK AIRBASE: Outside the cave is an airbase, that's where Kalmar's cargo plane is located and the security at the airbase is mass. Kalmar has hundreds of men working for him. Also at the airbase are tents and cargo storages. Everything at the desert quarters are essential to Kalmar's operations and you'll see why when I reveal the plot.

THE PLOT: Professor Meddings was a top scientist working for the KGB at the Biological Warfare Institute in Siberia. Meddings was working on a secret project, which was a scientific breakthrough - he enabled to produce an antidode that could attack human diseases. However a double-cross occured and Meddings fled from the Russians. Now working under Lance Kalmar, Meddings produced a virus that could reverse what the antidode is capable of, enabling the virus to attack human DNA and therefore encouraging diseases such as Cancer and AIDS to spread and grow much faster than ever before.

And there we are, the plot, the characters and the hideaways. This is my profile of what Bond 21 should be based on. What do ya think?

#2 RossMan

RossMan

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 19 January 2002 - 09:14 PM

007_Fanatic (19 Jan, 2002 03:51 p.m.):
...Rene Mathis (MI6's science expert)...

I would love to see Mathis make it into the movies, he was one my favourtie Fleming characters (too underused though), but that is only if he were used appropriately and that's as an operative for the French.

Otherwise, sounds interesting.

#3 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 19 January 2002 - 04:24 PM

007_Fanatic (19 Jan, 2002 03:51 p.m.):(edited)
LOVE INTEREST: Scientist Kimberly Jones

Is she related to Christmas? ;D