CRmy bond 21 ideas

4 replies to this topic

#1 devilchild

devilchild

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 08:22 AM

hi guys i am writing a bond story i am just wondering what u guys think of my ideas. my title is called "forever and a Day" and my villain is called Mandolor he has a detornator attacthed to his heart so this means that if manodolors heart stops beating the bombs positioned around the world will go off wiping out half the population. Bond knows this fact but cant kill mandolor so it is liek an insurance on himself. the bond girl is madolors sister she know what he is doing is wrong but she cant help bond kill him

#2 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 08:49 AM

I like..I want to hear more.

#3 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 09:29 AM

That's a very neat idea, Devil Child. You should post your treatment in the Fan Fiction section when you're finished.

#4 oddjob

oddjob

Cadet

• Crew
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 05:58 PM

i like what i hear devilchild. Mandalor sounds like a good character.
Why not add a twist to his sister character so that Bond has to sacrifice something to rescue her.
Also, your finally should be atop a bridge or building, as Mandalor tries to commit suicide, Bond and Mandalor battle it out.

#5 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 13 January 2002 - 06:34 PM

Sorry to be a partypooper DevilChild, but this plot device was used by The Man From Uncle many years ago.

From what I remember, when the bad guy's heart stopped, his etire lair would self destruct, killing whoever betrayed/assasinated him.