5 replies to this topic

#1 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 January 2002 - 03:53 AM

If you could play ant character in the 21st Bond film, who would you want to be? Excluing Bond of course (to many people) and you could either use a previous character that isnt dead, or create a new one.......well who would you be?
I would want to be his son, you know like the cartoon......James Bond Junior.....God knows how many bastards he has........or has he just caught the women at their least fertile moment? That way, if Bond was to ever die, I could take his place. Then for the next 20 years they woudnt need to replace me, they would show JBJr's life as mine goes on, then when i reach about 35 it continues much as it is now, gettin a new Bond as the old retire. I would have the most Bond's under my belt, atleast 8 or more! That way i wouldnt be in one film then thats the end of me as with many other characters! So, who would you want to be?

#2 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 02 January 2002 - 01:54 AM

The way I understand it, you can actually be in the next Bond movie by informing IMDb.

If that is the case, I want to be Blofeld! :)

My stage name can be Tom Felix Garfield. :)

#3 Double-Oh-Zero

Double-Oh-Zero

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3167 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 03:11 AM

I would probably want to be a field operative who accompanies Bond on a mission, something like Collette was in Never Dream of Dying. That would be pretty cool. Either that or one of Q's assistants, or Q himself. I'd be able to say "Grow up, 007." :)

#4 mccartney007

mccartney007

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3406 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 06:19 AM

If I could be in a Bond film (and just maybe I will...:)) I'd want to be the villian. Jonathan Pryce had one of the best roles because Carver was very flamboyant and so full of himself. It would have been a fun character to play. Villians are always the most fun characters to play. Although I imagine Bond would be equally fun.

#5 RossMan

RossMan

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 January 2002 - 03:58 AM

I'd want to be one of Bond's allies, since I'm American maybe a CIA agent. THough, that means I'd probably have to get killed. :) But that would give Bond a motive for revenge and to get the villain even more.

#6 Evil Doctor Cheese

Evil Doctor Cheese

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 01 January 2002 - 07:53 PM

I was thinking about this. If I could play any role I would like to play one of Bond's collegues like Tanner or Robinson...hell even M! But then I decided that I would ultimately like to play Q... if I had the choice of roles. But answering your question I'd like to play one of Bond's collegues who perhaps is a traitor to MI6.