9 replies to this topic

#1 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:31 PM

Well I actually tried out The World is not Enough recently, to see if it still worked. :)

Quick Question though: In the multiplayer level "Frostbite", in the tunnel/cave there is ammo available for the Mustang .44, yet I don't think that gun is available at all in the level, anyone know anything about this? A small glitch?

(When playing with Standard weapons choice)

#2 Icarus

Icarus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:16 PM

Hmm, I can't quite recall off the top of my head, Qwerty. I'd have to reconnect my Nintendo 64 to check. Besides, I prefer the settings with all the rocket and grenade launchers. It's much more fun. :)

On The World is Not Enough in general, I can't say I'm an expert on it - I couldn't get past the stealth one around Elektra's villa to save my life. I just can't do stealth. :)

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:18 PM

LOL! If you find out, let me know. I prefer those settings also, but I was just playing around with some things yesterday and I couldn't figure that one.

Stealth is good....chaos is better. :)

#4 Janus Assassin

Janus Assassin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1898 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:15 AM

On The World is Not Enough in general, I can't say I'm an expert on it - I couldn't get past the stealth one around Elektra's villa to save my life. I just can't do stealth

That level was a pain in the butt for me. Until I found out that I can punch out people and that I destroy all the cameras from the security huts and that I couldnt been seen by Gabor or Davidov.

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:17 AM

Davidov was never a problem, Gabor was just the one to look out for.

#6 Janus Assassin

Janus Assassin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1898 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:21 AM

Davidov came in at the end, when you were in his security hut, photographing evidence and tapping his phone and you had to do it before he came into the area and hide into the trunk of his car. You only had a certain amount of time to do it. Gabor, I would hide in the shadows and wait for him to walk by.

#7 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:23 AM

You only had a certain amount of time to do it.

You could have done it twice for how incredibly slow he walked.

#8 Janus Assassin

Janus Assassin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1898 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:27 AM

Back to your question Qwerty. I have TWINE on N64 and I think you can get the .44 magnum in the Turncoat level. And in the Bank. If you have any other system I cant help you.

#9 Janus Assassin

Janus Assassin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1898 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:30 AM

Oh wait I'm sorry, thats not what you asked, I must have read it too fast, sorry cant help you out with that I hardly ever played multiplayer on TWINE

#10 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:32 AM

Oh wait I'm sorry, thats not what you asked, I must have read it too fast, sorry cant help you out with that I hardly ever played multiplayer on TWINE

Ah, no problem. I figured alot of people probably never took notice of it, I hardly did myself. It surely must be them either accidently putting in ammo for a gun that wasn't present, or forgetting the gun.