MI-6 Director

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

*All Times Are Eastern

Wednesday The 7th:
Christopher Walken stars in 'Biloxi Blues' which airs on Comedy Central at 3:00 PM

Richard Kiel makes an appearance in the Adam Sandler golf comedy 'Happy Gilmore' which airs on USA at 3:00 PM

Joe Don Baker co-stars in the Robert Redford baseball drama 'The Natural' which airs on AMC at 7:00 PM. You can also catch 'The Natural' later at 10:30 PM

Thursday The 8th:
Christopher Walken stars in 'Biloxi Blues' which airs on Comedy Central at 8:00 AM

Jane Seymour stars in her television show 'Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman: The First Circle' which airs on Hallmark at 10:00 AM

Joe Don Baker plays as "The Whammer" in the Robert Redford baseball drame 'The Natural' which airs on AMC at 2:45 PM

Donald Pleasence co-stars in the western 'Will Penny' which airs on AMC at 5:45 PM

CBS' 'Entertainment Tonight' will feature a preview of Halle Berry's upcoming film 'Catwoman' The show begins at 7:30 PM

Friday The 9th:
Curt Jurgens stars in the classic film 'The Inn of the Sixth Happiness' which airs on AMC at 8:45 AM

Jane Seymour stars in her television show 'Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman: Just One Lullaby' which airs on Hallmark at 10:00 AM

Famke Janssen makes an appearance on 'Nip/Tuck: Manya Mabika' which airs on FX at 11:00 PM

Saturday The 10th:
Jane Seymour makes an appearance on 'The Nanny: The Unkindest Gift' which airs on Lifetime at 12:30 AM

Donald Pleasence plays in the western 'Will Penny' which airs on AMC at 6:45 AM

Christopher Walken stars along side Johnny Depp in the suspence movie 'Nick of Time' which airs on USA at 2:30 PM

Famke Janssen and Sean Bean co-star in the Michael Douglas suspense flick 'Don't Say A Word' which airs on FX at 8:00 PM

Sunday The 11th:
Jonathan Pryce stars in 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' which airs on Movieplex at 11:00 AM

Timothy Dalton stars in 'The Lion In The Winter' which airs on TCM at 12:00 PM

Famke Janssen and Sean Bean co-star in the suspense thriller 'Don't Say A Word' which airs on FX at 4:00 PM

Jonathan Pryce stars in 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' which airs on Movieplex at 7:00 PM

Sean Connery is father to Harrison Ford in 'Indian Jones & The Last Crusade' which airs on Sci-Fi at 8:10 PM

Sean Connery stars in the Alfred Hitchcock classic 'Marnie' which airs TCM at 9:30 PM

Famke Janssen appears in 'Nip/Tuck: Manya Mabika' as a life coach. You can catch this episode at 10:00 PM which airs on FX

Jane Seymour guest stars on 'Law & Order: SVU' in the episode entitled 'Families' This will air on USA at 11:00 PM

Monday The 12th:
Jonathan Pryce stars in 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' which airs on Movieplex at 1:25 AM

Jane Seymour headlines 'Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Abduction' which airs on Hallmark at 10:00 AM

Sean Connery lends his voice to the film 'Dragonheart' which airs on USA at 3:00 PM

Sean Connery co-stars in 'Indian Jones & The Last Crusade' which airs on Sci-Fi at 3:10 PM

Christopher Lee co-stars in 'The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes' which airs on TCM at 5:45 PM

Tuesday The 13th:
Jane Seymour guest stars on 'The Nanny: The Unkindest Gift' which airs on Lifetime at 12:30 AM

Robert Shaw stars in 'The Taking of Pelham One Two Three' which airs on TCM at 2:15 AM

Denise Richards guest stars on 'Seinfeld: The Shoes' which airs on NBC at 7:30 PM

Wednesday The 14th:
Donald Pleasence co-stars in 'Hearts of the West' which airs on Movieplex at 11:10 AM

Edited by MI-6 Director, 07 July 2004 - 06:22 PM.

#2 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:23 PM

CBS' 'Entertainment Tonight' will feature a preview of Halle Berry's upcoming film 'Catwoman' The show begins at 7:30 PM

GA! Scary...

Friday The 9th:
Famke Janssen makes an appearance on 'Nip/Tuck: Manya Mabika' which airs on FX at 11:00 PM

I may have to watch this show just once for her.

Tuesday The 13th:
Denise Richards guest stars on 'Seinfeld: The Shoes' which airs on NBC at 7:30 PM

Wait... I thought Seinfeld was on UPN?

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:27 PM

[quote name='Athena007' date='7 July 2004 - 16:23'] Denise Richards guest stars on 'Seinfeld: The Shoes' which airs on NBC at 7:30 PM[/QUOTE]
Wait... I thought Seinfeld was on UPN? [/quote]
Seinfeld on NBC now?

#4 MI-6 Director

MI-6 Director

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:39 PM

I looked into it and found that 'Seinfeld' can be located on NBC and TBS.

#5 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:40 PM

Wow. I didn't know it could still be seen on NBC. Neat.

#6 homerjbond

homerjbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:03 PM

Concerning Famke Janssen on "Nip/Tuck" - from the commercial, it looks as if she going to have a "scene" :) with Joely Richardson...hmmm

#7 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:11 PM

I wonder if NBC on the east cost is UPN on the west coast (that can't be because we have an NBC as well)... because at 7:30PM on UPN on weekday's Seinfeld and on NBC at that time it's "Access Hollywood" :) Oh well... east coasters have it different :)

#8 MI-6 Director

MI-6 Director

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:23 PM

I have NBC and UPN. If a show airs at 7:30 PM Eastern Time I don't believe it is going to air at 7:30 PM on the West Coast. I'm thinking that since California is three hours behind the East Cost a 7:30 PM ET show will air at 4:30 PM on the West Coast.

Could be wrong or right to some extent.

#9 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:17 AM

I have NBC and UPN. If a show airs at 7:30 PM Eastern Time I don't believe it is going to air at 7:30 PM on the West Coast. I'm thinking that since California is three hours behind the East Cost a 7:30 PM ET show will air at 4:30 PM on the West Coast.

Could be wrong or right to some extent.

I believe you're right on the airing times.