This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Micheal G. Wilson interview reveals big details on Bond21. [Major Bond 21 & DAD Spoilers]

12 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 05:17 PM

Despite it being April 1st, this is not a joke. If it is, I dont know about it, since I'm just the messenger.

Apparently Mickey G. talked to a Brazilian newspaper today, and he let a lot of details slip:

-DAMIAN FALCO WILL BE THE MAIN VILLAIN IN BOND 21-he is going to escape in the end of DAD and Bond will have "serious,but very serious motives,to chase him"(the words of the producer) so we can think that Bond will have motives to revenge someone or even to revenge the betrayal of DAD.
-The adventure probably will begin in NEW YORK CITY then Grand Canyon then Italy ,Buenos Aires and will end in French Polynesia,he also said that the screenplay is still being writen and many things can change,and probably Brazilian and Australian Bond fans may have wonderful surprises.
-He said that the plot will involve car races,probably F1, so if Bond is going to drive a F1 this is going to take place in Italy.
-Ving Jones is confirmed to play one of the Falcos henchman.
-New York city will have a MAJOR action scene
-Release date:NOVEMBER 2003

Again, take this with a grain of salt. Remember though, I'm just the messenger.

#2 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 05:50 PM

JimmyBond, whether this is true or not. You need to put 'Spoilers' on the topic when you post stuff like this. I added '[Major Bond 21 & DAD Spoilers]' to your topic heading.

Though if this is true, the F1 scene proves that zencat is on Eon payroll. ;D

#3 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 06:05 PM

I like the sound of all of this (especially the 2003 part), but it just sounds too good to be true. April Fools?

#4 Tim007

Tim007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4821 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 07:38 PM

Jimmy... ;D

I've just been over at the Bond20.com message board and guess what I've seen... ;D

Believe me, that's an April fool. Nothing more ;D

#5 Tim007

Tim007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4821 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 07:10 PM

Why I believe this is a joke...

Think how much they revealed of Bond 20 until now. If there were not such fansites like CBN we propably wouldn't know anything about "Die Another Day". We got to know the actors of DAD back in January, the locations back in November/December.

So please tell me why would Mickey G now reveal actors and locations of Bond 21. Hey, they haven't finished shooting DAD yet, and now he reveals everything about Bond 21?

It's an april fool. JimmyBond or the Brazilian newspaper made a good joke. This is not true. I'm feeling it :)

Regards,
Tim

PS - I published an article on my website saying Mickey G told an American Newspaper that Bond will die in Bond 21 and we will see a female lead in Bond 22, and guess, I got over 10 e-mails of people who believed it... :)

#6 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 06:57 PM

This sounds awfullylike the fake script for Bond 20 that was floating around for the longest time. Maybe someone cleaned it up and put it out again.

Or....Bond falls in love with Jinx but she gets killed, so he chases after Graves in the next one.

And folks....PB says he is going to do the next Bond movie, so let's stop firing poor Brozzy.

-- Xenobia

#7 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 05:52 PM

It probably is a joke. Would have made for a damn cool film though, not sure Brozzy would have been up to filming another Bond film right after this one.

One can dream cant he?

#8 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 05:47 PM

:) haha

#9 ray t

ray t

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 11:10 PM

yeah, and the title will be:

DYING DAY IS HERE

and NICK NACK will make a comeback as the FALCO's henchman AND chief chef while IRMA BUNT will make a cameo appearence as the scorpion girl's long lost step-mom

and ohh....Ringo Starr AND Wierd Al Yankowich have been signed to compose and sing the title song

#10 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 April 2002 - 11:58 PM

Bond20.com seems to have fun coming up with fake news. This time they had an exuse. It would make a neat movie, i like the idea of the grand canyon, and NY.

#11 White Persian

White Persian

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 April 2002 - 10:18 AM

White Knight (02 Apr, 2002 12:58 a.m.):
Bond20.com seems to have fun coming up with fake news. This time they had an exuse. It would make a neat movie, i like the idea of the grand canyon, and NY.

I'm just sorry that the hint of big surprises for Australian fans is all in jest.
DANG!

#12 scaramanga

scaramanga

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 03 April 2002 - 06:39 PM

People who fabricate this kind of stuff and circulate it on the net obviously have to much time on their hands.

#13 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 03 April 2002 - 07:16 PM

YEs, I've been had. The author of the post said it was an April Fools joke. I had realized that after I posted this. IT was just too good to be true I suppose.