46 replies to this topic

#1 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:24 AM

I thought this might be interesting. Take your CBN alias and create a character from it. Here's mine:

00-FAN008

Suave, sexy secret agent for Her Majesty's secret service since April 2004. Deadly when equipped, he is armed at all times with two silenced Walther PPK (No, not P99, PPK :) ), which he keeps concealed in two shoulder holsters beneath his coat pocket. 00-FAN008 (008 for short, I guess), has many arch-enemies, such as the SPECTRE ASSASSIN, Janus Assassin, and all of the other people on this site who have villian sounding names! 00-FAN008- only one of the world's last hopes!

#2 SPECTRE ASSASSIN

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4247 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:35 AM

Hey, great thread. Never thought you were my enemy. :) But when I think about it, you do like Roger Moore the best. :) I have nothing against Roger, it's just I like Connery more.

Anyway, here's my alias:

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

The once defuncted SPECTRE organization is now back in business. Ernst Stavro Blofeld has mysteriously resurfaced, and is hiring evil men and woman around the world to join SPECTRE in France in plans to destroy Her Majesty's government, and take over the world. Blofeld has hired me, Frank Donovan, paid assassin to take control of his most toughest missions. I'm a mysterious man, always on the lookout of James Bond, 00-Fan008, and Johnboy007. I also take medication to try to induce my passion of killing...which I cannot control. :) :)

#3 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 03:39 AM

Hey, great thread. Never thought you were my enemy. :) But when I think about it, you do like Roger Moore the best. :) I have nothing against Roger, it's just I like Connery more.

Thought I'd be a little creative! :)

#4 Prav_007

Prav_007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 05:26 AM

Prav_007

00 clone of specialized agent James Bond. Fierce, and hot-tempered, looks may fool but smart, suave, sneaky and unsuspecting. Pure reneagade and rogue agent (you know where I got that from). Trained from Al-Quaida with expert CIA knowlegde in1982 in Sudan.(Remember, this fake not real, extracting stuff from news) Decided to have my own personal sole business. Spy work in Bosnia and Spain. But found work in Mi6, I haven't notify moneypenny that I want a job yet and planning to replace 007 and cause World Havoc.

#5 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 05:47 AM

Prav_007

00 clone of specialized agent James Bond. Fierce, and hot-tempered, looks may fool but smart, suave, sneaky and unsuspecting. Pure reneagade and rogue agent (you know where I got that from). Trained from Al-Quaida with expert CIA knowlegde in1982 in Sudan.(Remember, this fake not real, extracting stuff from news) Decided to have my own personal sole business. Spy work in Bosnia and Spain. But found work in Mi6, I haven't notify moneypenny that I want a job yet and planning to replace 007 and cause World Havoc.

Ooooooh!

Looks like a job for 00-FAN008 :)

#6 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:49 AM

I

#7 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:00 AM

*M sits at her desk facing Athena*

"Tell me what you know of Bryce - 003"

:)

#8 Genrewriter

Genrewriter

Cammander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:25 AM

Well, if you just go by the "MI6 and You" and "00-Scum" threads in the Forum Games section, you will learn that Genrewriter is the codename for 008, AKA Jason Sykes. Jason is a combination of pretty much every single action hero in the eighties with a little Bondian flair thrown in for good measure. :)

#9 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 08:14 AM

Hmm...

Let's see.

Now, the CBn Joyce Carrington from the MI6 and you... YOU thread is different from the Joyce Carrington in my fanfiction.

Both are agent OO9. Both are 30 yrs old.

Maybe giving a rough summary of their daily activities will help point out the differences:

The CBn JC:
- oversleeps, but wakes up next to her handsome fianc

#10 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 01:20 PM

Johnboy007:

Tall, lanky, and on very rare occasions witty. Has a very unhealthy tendency to oversleep until very late in the afternoon. Is known to carry and H and K semi-automatic, and several round grenades. Arms training was accomplished in a remote Northern California home near Palo Alto. Prefers Coca Cola but finds other drinks mildly satisfying. No known vices. Has no set routine to anything he does. Currently resides in the Section P, Philadelphia safe house. When alarmed, is very, very dangerous.

#11 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:59 PM

*M sits at her desk facing Athena*
"Tell me what you know of Bryce - 003"

Bryce (003)

#12 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 08:17 PM

Qwerty

Next in line to take over the powerful Carver Media Group organization, having many links to the notorious Elliot Carver and his associates. Brilliant mind, but with a twinge of insanity. The world is a news story and the pen is in his hand. Double-Oh's are enemies and must be watched, carefully. Does not work with any other villainous, and admittingly lesser organization.

That's all for now.

#13 Prav_007

Prav_007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 11:42 PM

Prav_007

Ooooooh!

Looks like a job for 00-FAN008 :)

Not if I get there first!

#14 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:34 AM

A little more on 00-FAN008:

-has a high endurance level
-specializes in undercover infiltration and stealth reconaissance
-his first name is 'Adam'
-has a strange fascination for revolvers (especially "Harry's" 44 :) )

Just recently, our 008 has been informed by M that Devin Zydel, President of the Carver Media Group may be up to something sinister... :)

#15 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:41 AM

Just recently, our 008 has been informed by M that Devin Zydel, President of the Carver Media Group may be up to something sinister... :)

A shame that I cannot be stopped.

#16 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:45 AM

We'll see about that! :)

#17 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:46 AM

No, we won't. :)

#18 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:48 AM

Okay, okay! Haha!

#19 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 01:00 PM

My CBn alias started as a self-created fictional character in my fanfic, Mightier Than The Sword. I must note: I am nothing like that character (thank god).

#20 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 04:29 PM

My name's Bond. Brix Bond.

You were expecting someone else?

#21 Max Zorin

Max Zorin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 07:15 PM

I must say...Qwerty actually has a pretty cool Bond villain name.

"Do you expect me to talk, Mr. Zydel?"

Yeah, that works! (No offence at all, Qwerty. It's just a cool sounding name.)

As for my Cbn character...I suppose my name really speaks for itself.

#22 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 07:34 PM

I must say...Qwerty actually has a pretty cool Bond villain name.

"Do you expect me to talk, Mr. Zydel?"

Yeah, that works! (No offence at all, Qwerty. It's just a cool sounding name.)

None taken at all.

I'd never thought of my last name sounding like a Bond villain's name, but maybe that's just me.

#23 Max Zorin

Max Zorin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:33 PM

None taken at all.

I'd never thought of my last name sounding like a Bond villain's name, but maybe that's just me.

It just seems rather exotic and different...if you don't mind my asking, where are you from, originally? (Not you per se, as your ancestors - I'm from Canada, but originally from Scotland sorta thing.)

#24 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:54 PM

None taken at all.

It just seems rather exotic and different...if you don't mind my asking, where are you from, originally? (Not you per se, as your ancestors - I'm from Canada, but originally from Scotland sorta thing.)

Well I had ancestors living in England, Germany, and probably other countries of Europe that I am unaware of.

So yes, ancestors from a variety of countries.

I myself though have lived in New York all my life.

#25 Gabe Vieira

Gabe Vieira

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:07 PM

Gabriel Michael Vieira was once a Mosad agent, but was really playing them for fools. He was actually a member of a Syrian terrorist cell. When he and a partner were assigned to take out the cell's base camp, Vieira killed his partner and staged his death. Vieira learned that the Mossad knew of his treason, and his partner was to kill him. He bought a deadly biological virus from a Sudi black market, and made an alliance with a Kazakh military general. They are currently planing to unleash the virus, a new form of the Ebola virus called Pandora, in Tel Aviv.

#26 OO4

OO4

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:05 AM

Number: 004
Name: Robert quereaux

American of Cajun decent. Grew up making a living as a nuisance animal boutny hunter. Originally recruited off of an American shooting team as an instructor for MI:6. Grew bored with teaching and begged for assignment to another division, was assigned an assassination assignment in 1990. After assignment was completed, was given designation of OO4 and has never looked back.

Hobbies: Shooting Sports, Hunting, Fishing, and Gun Collecting
Vices: Is known to drink heavily on occation, women, gambling, spicy cuisine

Current Assignment: Stationed in New Orleans

#27 CommanderBond

CommanderBond

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3135 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:06 AM

CommanderBond...

NUFF SAID :)

#28 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:22 AM

spicy cuisine

You're a Good man! A Good man! :)

BTW: Welcome to CBn, 004. Glad you could join us. Hope you're having fun here.

#29 OO4

OO4

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 05:47 AM

thanks, and I am

#30 AgentHMO

AgentHMO

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:30 PM

Here, on loan from the local library, for your eyes only:

Name: "HMO" (initials...also goes by "H")
Height: Five feet five inches
Weight: That's classified, thank you very much

Hobbies: Reading, writing, travelling, checking out files online, covert spying

Loyal lackey for the NSA, on loan to MI-6. Stationed in small northern Wisconsin town, population 4,000, not likely to fall victim to any SPECTRE attack (but not Mother Nature).

HMO is a person who prefers using her wits rather than fists to get her work done. Her most lethal weapon is the joke followed by the quick gadget to the face. While not exactly Bond Girl material, not exactly looks like Rosa Klebb either. Looks mean very little, unless she's on a mission.

HMO is currently one of the greener NSA employees; still working as a recruit, but hopes that future missions leads her to that promotion.

PAST MISSIONS:

Operation Get The Heck Outta Jail (after prior mission didn't turn out exactly the way it should)

Operation 4th and 26; infiltrated football game and thwarted SPECTRE plan to blow up Philadelphia. Captured by rogue agents from Michigan for some reason

Operation 21; braved the snow and slush to get bottle of Arbor Mist for 21st birthday. Vodka cost too bloody much at the store, and the gas stations didn't have any.

CURRENT ASSIGNMENT

HMO has been assigned to "Operation Mardi Gras," a mission which should only take three days. MI-6 received info that a rogue agent from Moscow may have plans to infiltrate local festival that just happens to take part in HMO's homebase. This is a particularly risky mission as this festival has nothing to do with its name; no drunken women flashing their bosoms on camera, for one thing. Many families are expected to attend, and HMO has no other choice but to protect them all from the threat of this agent. Once mission completed, the info will be made available.

END INFO

Edited by AgentHMO, 03 July 2004 - 04:32 PM.