1 reply to this topic

#1 Gabe Vieira

Gabe Vieira

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:32 PM

Well, after picking up NightFire for the first time in like a year, I noticed something: the plot and characters preaty muched sucked. So I am remaking it, and posted the first chapter. Have you read it? No? Go read it then! Yes? What do you think?

#2 00-FAN008

00-FAN008

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:43 PM

Well, after picking up NightFire for the first time in like a year, I noticed something: the plot and characters preaty muched sucked. So I am remaking it, and posted the first chapter. Have you read it? No? Go read it then! Yes? What do you think?

I wouldn't say the plot and character's sucked. Sure, Dominique Paradis had a phony French accent, but Armatage Rook seemed like a very Bondish character, as well as Raphael Drake. And the plot was basic, but pretty good.

As for the story itself, I didn't read it; I merely skimmed through (if you know what I mean by skimmed), and I'd have to say it's pretty well done. You've taken your time and effort, obviously, and you've studied your material as well. I'll have to read it, so I can give you a real review, but from what I've seen, well done! :)