7 replies to this topic

#1 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:27 PM

I'd like to apologize to all those who have been looking foward to this script and I keep changing the release date. After a meeting with my school prinicipal I found out that I was on the list for possible summer school students and I had to pick my grade up dramatically so I have been spending much more time on school and studies than writing ASISA. I'm not going to make any more promises on release dates because I don't want to set up a date that I won't be able to meet.

This trailer is meant to show the edge that A Spy In Shining Armor and the conflict that Bond goes through as well as the amazing action sequences.

1) The MGM Lion Logo Appears

2) Shot of James Bond making his way through a crowd at a techno club with lights that seem to change colors ever millisecond.

(NARRATOR V.O): For a spy, the hardest descision...

3) Shot of Bond in full naval attire looking out of a helicopter window with a beautiful view of a Carribean Island.

(NARRATOR V.O) (Continued): ... is choosing between your job... and what you believe in.

4) Shot of a beautiful redhead standing on a beach at night in a black bikini.

The screen fades to black.

5) The camera slowly begins to pan over the beautiful neon Miami strip at night.

(V.O. MASTERS): Men like us die on the job, James.

6) A SNIPERS POV: The crosshairs are fixed right on Bond's head who is hiding behind a tree in the middle of a Carribean jungle.

7) Shot of Bond's face as he hangs off the side of a huge cliff, with rocky waters below.

8) Bond sits in an electric chair in what looks like a broken down building.

(V.O. LILA): I want the truth. Tell me who you are.

9) Shot of Bond laying on a beach chair looking at the sea at night smoking a cigar.

(V.O. BOND): I'm a secret agent.

10) Shot of a gigantic room in the U.N.. Masters' is on the video screen. (Masters): If you do not agree to my demands than you will face total anhilation.

11) Shot of Masters, blood dripping from his forehead, with an insane look on his face.

(V.O. LILA): He's insane. No one can stop him.

(V.O BOND): I can.

12) Men and women sitting on a beautiful Puerto Rican beach look on in amazement at the sight of huge explosions that are destorying Masters luxurious castle miles down the beach.

13) Thousands of U.S. Soldiers storm a beach and with the aid of tanks begin to exchange fire with a huge terrorist army defending a high-tech base built into the base of a huge cliff.

14) A helicopter spins wildly out of control and crashes into another helicopter next to it.

(V.O. LILA): Taking him on means certain death.

15) Shot of Bond standing in front of a gigantic wall of fire, cocking and advanced-looking pistol.

(V.O BOND): I don't plan on dying.

16) Bond drives a motorcycle out of the back of a cargo plane... while tens of thousands of feet in the air.

17) Bond escaping from an island on a jetski, being pursued by other Jetskis, motorboats, and an attack helicopter.

18) Bond looks on from a ships deck at a missle heading towards it's target which he failed to stop.

(V.O. MASTERS): So your some type of hero, eh?

(V.O. BOND): I guess you can say that.

19) Bond looks on as Lila is taken away by Hammerhead and his goons in a helicopter taking off in the middle of a jungle.

20) Bond walks through a dark lab only lighted by the colored lights underneath large containers filled with various chemicals.

(V.O. MASTERS): Well the bad guys win in this one, James.

21) A missle flies over a small village in Africa, spraying a blue substance into the air

22) Bond getting beat badly by Hammerhead in the dark lab room.

(V.O. BOND): I don't think so.

(Haunting, almost apocolyptic music begins to play and a choir begins to chant at a fast pace.)

23) Bond drives a dirtbike through the carribean jungle taking out enemies with a sub-machine gun in his hand.

24) Bond, holding onto the back of a sharks fin, moves through the water at amazing speeds.

25) Bond rolls on top of a beautiful latin beauty in bed.

26) After driving out of the cargo plane, Bond begins to spin and rotate wildly on the motorcycle while still tens of thousands of feet in the air.

27) Dozens of guards on motorcycles, quads, cars, and hummers travel through an underground tunnel at amazing speeds.

(NARRATOR V.O): When everything is on the line...

28) Quick shots of Major World Cities such as New York/Miami/London/Tokyo/Sidney/ etc...

29) Shot of Lila being handcuffed by several soldiers and dragged away.

(NARRATOR V.O): Will you choose what must be done...

30) One of the missles carrying the bio-chemicals begins to spin in the air and fly out of control.

31) Far shot of the awesome battle between the american and terrorist forces.

(NARRATOR V.O): Or what you believe in...

32) Bond laying on the beachair on the Miami beach, with Lila on top of him. (Bond): Someone else can save the world for once.

(An insane heavy metal rendition of the Bond theme kicks into full blast)

33) POV SHOT: We see Bond on a Motorcycle escaping from Masters castle as seen through the lock-on screen of a rocket launcher.

34) Bond evades gunfire on his high-tech snowboard, moving down a snowy mountain at extremely fast speeds.

35) The camera once again pans over the neon Miami strip at night.

(MASTERS V.O): So whats your next move 007?

35) Masters' private collection of classic cars are destoryed by explosive charges.

36) The screen transforms into a wall of fire...

SUPERTEXT: A SPY IN SHINING ARMOR

(V.O. MASTERS): A simple choice, James. What matters to England, or what matters to you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think. Please tell me what you think looks good or not good.

#2 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:36 PM

"Taking him on means certain death."

Very nicely done Dan, in my opinion, the key to creating the ultimate Bond film, novel, or fanfic is to have the most fantastic villain possible, in order to create the challenge for Bond and the story, and you seem to have done that very nicely.

All stars, terrific work!

#3 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:44 PM

Thanks Qwerty. I can even count how many changes Masters' has gone through in all the different ASISA drafts lol. I think I stuck with the right version. Once again thanks for the praise! :)

#4 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:09 PM

Thanks Qwerty. I can even count how many changes Masters' has gone through in all the different ASISA drafts lol. I think I stuck with the right version. Once again thanks for the praise! :)

Compliments well deserved.

I like this style of Masters as well, granted the entire preview you've given here is done very well, but I look for spots that I hope to be a standout in the story, and a strong villain always is good!

#5 SPECTRE ASSASSIN

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4247 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:40 PM

I liked it alot, Danman!

Great ideas and wonderful stunts for Bond. The motercycle drop, dirtbike and the high-tech snowboard sound great. And kudos to your idea of the "insane" heavy metal renditon.

#6 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:41 PM

Sounds good, DanMan. Love the sound of the locations and I've very intrigued by the "shot" of Bond sitting in the electric chair in the broken down building, and Bond riding the shark via its fin. It really sounds exciting. Good work. :)

#7 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:47 PM

Thanks Zen and Spectre Assassin. :)

#8 bondfan15

bondfan15

Midshipman

• Crew