#1 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:34 PM

We reach the end, Mr. Bond.

What began with 18 contestants, was down to five. Brix Bond, Qwerty, SnakeEyes, Tanger, trs007. But now a lady has joined the fold at the last minute in the form of Dolce007.

This game will end at Challenge Ten.

With just two challenges left, there is a lot that needs to be done - including a mid-Challenge Elimination. After greed squandered 12500 points in the last round, you are left with 36,000 points. For the winner to gain the personal avatar the team must reach 50,000 or the prize will go to The Mole. He, or she, has it in their sights and has so far done a magnificent job.

But this week we travel away from the Games Forum to the outside world, inside the forums of course.

The first part of Challenge Nine is to find it.

See you there.

Edit : The Challenge has been 'found'. Go team. http://debrief.comma...showtopic=15647

#2 dolce007

dolce007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom CBn Mole II : wolf in sheeps clothing

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:19 PM

I FOUND IT--EVERYONE!!

Go to the Pierce forums, OK!!!

#3 The_Mole

The_Mole

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:04 PM

Hiding a challenge in the Pierce forums? How original.

BTW Dolce, congrats. You earned it.

#4 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:06 PM

It was so hard to find you needed to use purple...

I have the GE script on my HDD. haha.

#5 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:25 PM

I have the GE script on my HDD. haha.

The team had better hope you don't get eliminated anytime soon then.

#6 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:33 PM

http://www.jamesbond...e/goldeneye.htm

The mole, i'm sure, can still find a way to ruin it :)

#7 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:39 PM

Dolce,

Can you hurry up and reply to my PM. This is serious.

mb

#8 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:29 AM

I have received two worrying Private Messages this morning regarding Dolce007. Firstly from SnakeEyes :

Situation negative., 21 April 2004 - 07:21

Why...why did you let dolce play?

Unless there is some trick up your sleve, please can you do something about her. She wasn't in from the start and she's basically ruining it, like I knew she would.

She has personality issues (and that's rich coming from someone like me) but please...do something.

And then from Brix Bond :

Request. Urgent., 21 April 2004 - 06:33

I would like to request that the team take a vote on whether Dolce007 is allowed to continue posting for the remainder of this challenge. We are trying to work as a team but we have a loose-cannon and no-one is happy about it. I would like a majority vote on this one and if the majority is in favour of the proposal Dolce007 will have to cease posting in this challenge and even if she continues after a ban, the posts will not count towards points deducted.

This is a team game and I feel these matters should be voted on amongst the team as we are the ones playing the game and are trying to help one of us find the mole and win an avatar for their troubles. In other words, we should have a say and some ability to make the game a success using our own methods. Also, may I remind you there are no rules against what I am saying so I see no reason why this course of action could not be taken.

Thank you for your time

Brix.

What they are requesting is serious, though not unreasonable. What do the rest of the team think?

#9 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:37 AM

Are you taking these PM's iand their requests nto consideration Matt? Or are you simply asking all the players what they think of this all?

#10 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:50 AM

Are you taking these PM's iand their requests nto consideration Matt? Or are you simply asking all the players what they think of this all?

Both, Mr Qwerty.

I need to decide if this is a request or a consensus.

#11 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:54 AM

While being told to 'talk to the hand' in big purple letters, along with her many other odd repsonses to other players, are annoying, I do not think Dolce should be forced to leave this game challenge.

What she needs to realize is that care and assurance are important in this game.

#12 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:06 AM

The suggestion is that she be asked to step aside from this challenge, as all agree she is not helping from what I read in the thread.

I have made an offer SnakeEyes and Brix Bond, we will wait and see.

mb

#13 dolce007

dolce007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 05:53 AM

TEARS OF AN ABANDONED AGENT

Of recent many of you have been campaigning for my removal from this game. Your case is that I have only just joined, however if you look back through the threads I have been around virtually since the beginning. I see the fact that I was not 'officially' playing as irrelevent.

I am simply trying my best to help out. I may not be as smart as you guys (though I could beat you in a shoe quiz hands down!) but I am certainly trying my best. Much of this seems to amount to sexual discrimination, a fact I'm sure Xen would back me up on. Just because I am a woman does not mean I do not deserve a shot at the title.

So I ask that we stop all this internal bickering and simply get on with the game so that I and not The Mole end up with that avatar.

Sincerely.

Dolce007

#14 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:14 AM

I say get rid of her. All shes done since she joined the game is whine. You just have to talk to her an she'll say you are being mean. She also doesn't do the challenge the way the rest of the team want it done and has been wrong on about 90% of her lines. She's ruining the whole game and we don't need someone like that.

#15 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:10 AM

It certainly seems to be the consensus. I've extended a deal to Brix Bond and SnakeEyes, who have been most vocal about dolce007. But I will extend it to the rest of you.

Dolce007 will be banned from this challenge, at the cost of 2000 points.

If any of you accept she will be banned. But I should add that this suggestion comes straight from The Mole.

mb

#16 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:47 AM

Well considering how many points she's lose us if she stayed in the game, I'd say this is a small price to pay. We can easily make it back in this challenge.

#17 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:05 AM

She is odd. But, since I do not wish to spend the points needlessly, I offer the following:

1. She is out, we lose 2000 points, putting us at 34,000.

2. If we finish the script, how many total points will we earn less all the damage she has already caused?

In other words, we may or not finish the objective properly, so do we risk 2000 earned points.

#18 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:28 PM

There will always be an oppotunity to earn points later; however - the later we leave it, the harder it gets and the more imperative it is.

I was tempted to say yes right away, but 2,000 is a bit pricey for someone like dolce (I was thinking more in the terms of

#19 dolce007

dolce007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:41 PM

Please let me stay. I will be good, I promise and I will use the script link everyone has been yelling at me about. As a goodwill gesture, I have made a post in the Goldeneye thread using the script.

Please, this game and this site is all I have in my life. Please don't take that away from me. Please allow me to finish this challenge without further issue and if, by the end of the round, you are not happy with my results, then I'll leave CBn and never come back.

I wish I could be like you guys; so please, please don't take this away from me.

#20 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:50 PM

That's what I thought SnakeEyes; far too many points for her. I've seen what you posted in the other thread and I guess that if she plays by the rules from now on then we can get the points back.

#21 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:51 PM

Dolce, it's just been taken away.

I PMed matt agreeing to his deal with me and/or Brix.

Bye Bye dolce. I gave you a chance in the quotes thread.

#22 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:55 PM

TOM!! Go away now! :)

#23 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:01 PM

Staff, please delete the account of wassep. It's only Tom my ex-friend, also known as 'the brenden hater'. He's only here to start trouble! :)

#24 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:04 PM

Tom, get the message. GO AWAY!!
You got me in a lot of trouble last time and I don't wan't to go through it again!

#25 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:14 PM

What real truth? You have no idea what you are talking about! I'll do what I said in my PM if you don't stop posting.

Ah, to hell with it, I'll do it anyway. :)

#26 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:19 PM

I've warned you mate! I've PM'd Dave and he'll be deleting your account.

So there. :) Homo.

#27 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:37 PM

Very interesting stuff happening here.

#28 dolce007

dolce007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:40 PM

I will wait until I hear from Mr. Matt as to my status in the game.

Maybe Snakey is the MOLE and that's why he is doing secret deals and doing what the MOLE wants.

#29 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:26 PM

I suggest that we get a move on then and regain those lost points. I was going to be happy enough if Dolce had been moved to posting using the script which she had. SnakeEyes has now just spent 2000 points needlessley. Is anyone else suspicious?

#30 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:29 PM

I am; but since people are generally suspicious of me (based on MOLE I), I offered an objective view earlier in the thread and then shut up.