2 replies to this topic

#1 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 08:42 PM

OK, maybe it's not Pierce in LA, but we East-coasters willl have to make do. I attended the Connery tribute in 1997 and it was a great evening.

Caine Tribute

Caine is certainly no stranger to the spy genre: Harry Palmer, Goldmember and Fourth Protocol, among others.

Edited by trs007, 19 March 2004 - 08:43 PM.

#2 mccartney007

mccartney007

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3406 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 09:12 PM

OK, maybe it's not Pierce in LA, but we East-coasters willl have to make do.  I attended the Connery tribute in 1997 and it was a great evening.

Caine Tribute

Caine is certainly no stranger to the spy genre:  Harry Palmer, Goldmember and Fourth Protocol, among others.

Do you know if Roger Moore was invited? I know Roger is friends with Michael Caine and I'd assume he would also be invited.

#3 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 09:17 PM

OK, maybe it's not Pierce in LA, but we East-coasters willl have to make do.  I attended the Connery tribute in 1997 and it was a great evening.

Caine Tribute

Caine is certainly no stranger to the spy genre:  Harry Palmer, Goldmember and Fourth Protocol, among others.

Do you know if Roger Moore was invited? I know Roger is friends with Michael Caine and I'd assume he would also be invited.

His name was not on the invitation I received in the mail.