57 replies to this topic

#1 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:21 AM

there is a serial killer on this board, lets call this person the "CBn serial killer"

this person is a wild beast thats hungry...very very hungry and their hunger can not be satisfied or eased any any kind of way and they are on the prowl almost 24 hours a day, no matter the time day or night.

and do you know that this killer went on a five hundred and fifty post killing from fri-january 24 till tue-january 27...500 and a half in four days=sick but yet they continue on their murderous spree through CBn.

i was a victim and i would say who the next victim will be but i just dont have the heart but if you look around here at CBn it wont be hard to find out who the next victim will be, and to the next victim all i can say my friend is they are coming for you are you ready?

this killer will not stop untill they have chewed us all up and spat us out, they say they are not killing on purpose but that is a lie for their actions betray them, they are making a straightforward effort and a non stop juggernaut through the CBn membership and their killing sticks out like a neon sign and they must STOP this abrasive action for this puts off a lot of good members who find this to be an insult TO THE INTEGRITY OF CBn

now has CBn changed for the better? time will tell us if thats the case or not, do i feel CBn should let us the members know who they want to make staff members? yes and i will tell you why......

in any club be it the lions club or the masons or what have you, where there is members there is a vote taken when someone is brought up for office and if the vote is positive then that member takes that office and if not then they do not...but it seems we have had recent members become "staff" and we got no vote as to weather they should orSHOULD not and we should have had a say

dont just announce that they are staff and not tell us why this has happened, if it is on an earn system then tell us what they did that was so darn great, as i see it out of the 3 there is one who i know why they are "staff"...that ones a no brainer
but then there is one who has me scatching my head in utter confusion and they themself have said they dont know why they were selected so there go CBn members take from that what you will on how fair the CBn club is

i love this site as i have said but some changes just dont add up and i know other cbners see this and feel this way too but are afraid to say outright but why be afraid? a vote on any thing like this is appreciated and the right thing to do, why have so called staff thrust upon us and we not have a say

so what does this all amout to? its really very simple

we can have the president al gore or we can have the appointed president george w bush
which way is the best way for us to go? which way has more integrity?

LONG LIVE CBn...LONG LIVE JAMES BOND

#2 Dunph

Dunph

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3826 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:31 AM

Never- in any site- do the members get a say in who's going to be staff, I'm sorry to be so harsh, Finesse mate but it never has happened and never will happen.

Who's the serial killer? And who are they killing? Actually, probably best not to mention, but I don't know what you're talking about.

....Which leads me to my next point...Stay off the crack.

#3 freemo

freemo

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 2995 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:41 AM

i was a victim

If you were a victim of a "killing spree", shouldn't you be dead ?

#4 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:45 AM

dunphboy with great respect to you i think u know just what i am saying and what i am not saying, lets not be obtuse,

its killing message board type, and if you have not noticed then u have not been paying attention

others have noticed this abrasive action...one would have to be blind not to notice

#5 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:50 AM

Hi Bondfiness,

Well, I think that I'm the 'serial killer', but I have to say that I do not like 'corn flakes' or 'wheetabix'. Obviously I'm into killing people, but hey, Staff Members?, ha, what about all the Staff. Well, only if we're not told of changes. :)

Besides Gore and Bush sounds like a sexy horror movie. Think about it!!!. :)

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

#6 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:51 AM

If you were a victim of a "killing spree", shouldn't you be dead ?

metaporically speaking i am

#7 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:07 AM

he who has eyes let him see the truth he has ears let him hear

when the wind blows you dont say was that the wind?, and when you feel the rain you do not have to ask was that the rain? the wind blows where it will and the rain falls where it falls

the signs of this CBn killer are there for all to see

#8 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:35 AM

:)

Finesse...did you have mushrooms on your pizza tonight by any chance?

#9 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:39 PM

Never- in any site- do the members get a say in who's going to be staff, I'm sorry to be so harsh, Finesse mate but it never has happened and never will happen.

What Paul said.

Nothing more to say on the matter.

If someone is spamming we'll remove the spams. If someone is contributing to a topic in any way or form, however short or long then I don't see a problem.

This is how it's always been.

#10 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 01:48 PM

there is a serial killer on this board, lets call this person the "CBn serial killer"

this person is a wild beast thats hungry...

Be a man, put your money where your mouth is (etc. etc.), and name this "killer". Only then will you be taken seriously on this issue.

#11 trs007

trs007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:44 PM

The only thing I have against anyone who posts excessively: I WANT THAT MUCH FREE TIME ON MY HANDS. Ah, but for work, etc. etc., maybe those of us with more going on would have more posts. In the meantime, as I've just stated in another thread, enjoy it for what it is.

#12 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:34 PM

At least spammers have the decency to use capital letters. Although I do congratulate you on the use of paragraphs.

#13 booyeah_

booyeah_

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:26 PM

It was Col. Mustard in the Jinx forum with a spork! What do I win?

#14 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:35 PM

You get to set the board up for the next game and decide the killer.
\o/

w00t.

#15 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:53 PM

Oh I love you sometimes bondfinesse. But if its Bondian you are referring to, well, Ian is cool.

#16 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:19 PM

this person is a wild beast thats hungry...

Be a man, put your money where your mouth is (etc. etc.), and name this "killer". Only then will you be taken seriously on this issue.

loomis you have eyes to see with

please dont make me do all the work for you

#17 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:23 PM

Sorry, Finesse, but I just don't see CBn through your eyes. I need help on this one: who, exactly, is this "killer"?

You brought the subject up, so don't shrink away when people ask you to explain what you're on about. Or are you deliberately trying to make us all guess the identity of your mystery man (or woman)?

#18 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:29 PM

Sorry, Finesse, but I just don't see CBn through your eyes. I need help on this one: who, exactly, is this "killer"?

You brought the subject up, so don't shrink away when people ask you to explain what you're on about. Or are you deliberately trying to make us all guess the identity of your mystery man (or woman)?

loomis my friend, it is not my intent to make you guess because its so clear and out there that you cant miss it

but if our killer continues on their rampage i will be forced to id them

#19 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:32 PM

there, that should help some

#20 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:37 PM

but if our killer continues on their rampage i will be forced to id him

Here's what I'd do if I were you, Finesse: contact CBn staff and give them the name. And then they'll be able to discuss it among themselves and decide whether this person is a nuisance and whether they should take any action. It's a staff issue, at the end of the day.

The only problem I have with your present course of action is that it seems to be causing a number of people to wonder whether they're in your sights.

#21 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:39 PM

Finesse, the proper way to handle this would be to PM one of the prominent members of the CBn Team and voice your concerns to them and give them a name. Then they could bring this up with the rest of the team. How can we do anything about it if we don

#22 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:44 PM

perhaps our killer would like to pm me and we can discuss this in private

#23 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:46 PM

The question is. Does this "killer" even realize that you're talking about him/her.
I mean, you could be talking about a number of people here.

#24 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:52 PM

I'm really getting tried of this thread, Finesse. If this is just about post counts...well, posting is not a crime. The more posts the better, I say. I'd like to know who your serial killer is so I can say, "Keep on killing!"

#25 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:55 PM

The question is. Does this "killer" even realize that you're talking about him/her. I mean, you could be talking about a number of people.

see now that athena is the beautiful part about this
they know, i saw our killer was reading this thread, but for obvious reasons has not taken a crack at it :) what a shock

but to the person in question, i would love to talk to you

#26 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:58 PM

I'm going to take a crack at it. Are you talking about me?

#27 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:00 PM

I just moved this topic to where I feel it belongs.

Play on... :)

#28 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:00 PM

i saw our killer was reading this thread, but for obvious reasons has not taken a crack at it :)

*Dons deerstalker and picks up pipe*

Rules out DunphBoy007, freemo, Bondian, zencat, Dave, trs007, Brix_Bond_007, booyeah_, SnakeEyes, mattbowyer, Athena007 and myself, then. Seems we're getting warmer. :)

#29 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:01 PM

Yes, well now I've posted here. So tell me. Am I this 'killer' you are referring to or not?

#30 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:02 PM

i saw our killer was reading this thread, but for obvious reasons has not taken a crack at it :)

*Dons deerstalker and picks up pipe*

Rules out DunphBoy007, freemo, Bondian, zencat, Dave, trs007, Brix_Bond_007, booyeah_, SnakeEyes, mattbowyer, Athena007 and myself, then. Seems we're getting warmer. :)

Ah, well done Holmes.

I did see Bryce looking at the thread... Something to hide, 003? :)