28 replies to this topic

#1 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:46 AM

We've had Surivor and The Mole...is it time for, Days of our Lives? Using your life's events, create your own soap.

#2 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:49 AM

Oh boy, to quote a certain Dame Shirley Bassey, Where do I begin? :)

#3 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:52 AM

WELL I LIVED ONE DURING ALL OF 2003, and it was no fun, in fact it was a bloody nightmare

#4 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 03:39 AM

A lot of us did 'FINESSE.

#5 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 03:42 AM

lol i am glad to be off the soap i was on, i left for storyline purposes

#6 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 03:43 AM

lol i am glad to be off the soap i was on, i left for storyline purposes

I'm still on a nice wild ride, soon to hit a telephone pole

#7 mattbowyer

mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:23 AM

06:58:36...
Johnboy is worrying about his blood clot, qwerty is walking to meet "Mr. Exen", Xenobia continues to search for the voice recording.

Cut back to Zencat hiding in Bondian's apartment. The dark haired gunman pivots on the ankle and calls for "sweetheart". Zencat freezes.

It's Athena...

KACHINK! KACHINK! KACHINK!

#8 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:51 AM

Now THAT was interesting o_0

#9 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:02 PM

LOL Matt! I love it so far! :)

#10 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 05:54 PM

Previously, on last week's show...

Athena is happy with her relationship with Zencat who is happy with his relationship with her. However, it's been a trying time for the two after the disaster of the Tequila drinking contest where Zencat almost lost his life in a freak accident, which left him stuck with a sombrero on his head for 38 hours.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the number of personal threads on CBn increases dramatically. The flood of emotion causes Bondian to go out and get a new haircut. The members of CBn are amazed by the newest addition to the team...a stranger with the haircut of Timothy Dalton, not Roger Moore. Who could this stranger be? Bondian decides to take advantage of his new identity and continues to fool everyone into beleiving he is indeed a Shakespearean actor and to prove it, put on an elaborate deception in a one man production of Hamlet.

Still not content with upsetting the balance and sanity on CBn, Brix decides to chat up the cute members of the "What do you look like?" thread. However, as Brix does not speak German, his greatest chat up line has to be "Oooh jah, oooh jah!" and a botched line from TND: "Das nicht vicht verashen", which leaves the team confused as to why exactly the German beast he is after is in fact a BMW 750, not Tim007...

#11 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 05:56 PM

LOL!

#12 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 06:00 PM

The moral of the story: Drink responsibly....if not, make sure you have a sombrero handy!

#13 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 06:00 PM

Brix... you bastard (and I mean that in a good way)...
I'm AT WORK... and I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! All you're fault :)

#14 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 08:47 PM

As this is my soap thread. I'll announce that I am taking a break from CBn for a while, nothing against people here. I have some problems, and i dont want them rubbing off here any more. I'll be back some day, i just have a bunch of crap i need to straighen out.

Edited by johnboy007, 16 January 2004 - 08:47 PM.

#15 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 08:49 PM

Sorry to hear that, johnboy007. Good luck with everything...and like all good soaps, I'm sure this one will still be going strong when you come back. :)

#16 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 09:19 PM

Oh JohnBoy007, we will miss you! I'm sorry you're going through some hard times right now. I know we've talked on AIM before... but if you see me on and want to talk feel free to IM me (or e-mail).

#17 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 09:45 PM

Things take a turn for the worse this week when Zencat admits he still has the sombrero that almost caused his untimely death locked in a cupboard, and in one very emotional scene, admits to Athena that he has been drinking tequila from it every second morning at 3am.

Meanwhile, on the Bond end of the forums, Jim is having the time of his life throwing fresh fruit at small annoying children that pass him in the street. In a strange twist, the more cynical members of the forum take to this new activity until the street looks like a market a giant sat on before breaking wind very loudly. Things are going well and the CBn gang are enjoying challenging each others scores when the police arrive after a complaint from one of the dead children's parents.

Joyce, saddened by the news of the gang's incarceration after their fruitful killing spree, flies over from wherever she lives with a cake. Eager to have some real food for a change, the gang begin to wolf down the cake, only for Bondfinnesse to choke on the nail file Joyce baked into the cake. Joyce accompanies him along with two armed policemen to the jail's hospital wing, cursing herself for carelessly leaving a nail file on the surface she was baking on.

Arriving in the operating theatre, Dr Tynan emerges from behind the screen holding a scalpal and someone's liver, informing the dying Bondfinnesse that he won't be long, he's just waiting to pass his exam to become a real doctor.

What will be Bondfinnesse's fate? Will the gang be liberated from the jailhouse to resume a life of throwing things at small snotty nosed children? What will happen to Zencat when he goes into therapy for his sombrero-tequila sprees? Will Joyce be able to manicure her nails anytime soon?

Find out when someone who isn't me, posts...

#18 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 09:51 PM

LOL, Brix! That was hilarious! :)

#19 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 09:59 PM

BriX, you're the best...

...I'll attempt to take a shot at writing something "prolific" when I'm NOT at work :)

#20 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:00 PM

Good, because I've run out of screen names to put in the stories...

#21 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 12:08 AM

As this is my soap thread. I'll announce that I am taking a break from CBn for a while, nothing against people here. I have some problems, and i dont want them rubbing off here any more. I'll be back some day, i just have a bunch of crap i need to straighen out.

You know I always am wanting to post with you about James Bond on CBn. :) I hope you do get it straightened out.

~Devin
--Qwerty--

#22 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 04:31 AM

Get ready for a good one, after this afternoon, i have plenty of material.

#23 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 02:09 AM

After days of serious infighting, Johnboy comes out on top, shaming those who wrongfully defamed him. Watching them run with tails between their legs. Puts end to cross-school district warring, through superior mental tactics. Vanquishes foes who call out crippled Johnboy, just two weeks after hospitilzation. I did not acheive a total victory, but i accomplished what i needed to.

Qwerty becomes suicidally depressed when he finds he is unable to find any new pictures of Rosamund Pike, and lashes his frustration on a flaky aunt.

Edited by johnboy007, 19 January 2004 - 03:22 AM.

#24 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 02:13 AM

Qwerty becomes suicidally depressed when he finds he is unable to find any new pictures of Rosamund Pike, and lashes his frustration on a flaky aunt.

LOL!! Now, my aunt, flaky as she may be, did not bother me today.

However, pictures of Rosamund Pike are always welcome!! :)

#25 Johnboy007

Johnboy007

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:20 AM

See CBn Profiles thread, theres a soap opera

#26 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:28 AM

Previously, on last week's show...

Athena is happy with her relationship with Zencat who is happy with his relationship with her. However, it's been a trying time for the two after the disaster of the Tequila drinking contest where Zencat almost lost his life in a freak accident, which left him stuck with a sombrero on his head for 38 hours.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the number of personal threads on CBn increases dramatically. The flood of emotion causes Bondian to go out and get a new haircut. The members of CBn are amazed by the newest addition to the team...a stranger with the haircut of Timothy Dalton, not Roger Moore. Who could this stranger be? Bondian decides to take advantage of his new identity and continues to fool everyone into beleiving he is indeed a Shakespearean actor and to prove it, put on an elaborate deception in a one man production of Hamlet.

Still not content with upsetting the balance and sanity on CBn, Brix decides to chat up the cute members of the "What do you look like?" thread. However, as Brix does not speak German, his greatest chat up line has to be "Oooh jah, oooh jah!" and a botched line from TND: "Das nicht vicht verashen", which leaves the team confused as to why exactly the German beast he is after is in fact a BMW 750, not Tim007...

Bloody superb Brix!.

#27 Brix Bond

Brix Bond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1503 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:48 AM

And now for this week's episode...

Bondfinesse has been in surgery for 28 hours being kept alive by being fed SuperSugary 7-Up fed intravenously into his right arm, having only been operated on in the last 3 hours due to the fact Dr Tynan was reading up on Chapter 6 of "Complex Sticky Surgery for Dummies" which deals with the delicate subject of nail files.

Back in Cell Block H, Jim finally goes insane and starts rambling incoherently about Brosnan being the best of the Bond's. The other CBn-ers in the cell grab him and fasten him to the bed with those annoying plastic binders that only fasten one way. You know, the ones that hold the P99 cap gun onto the cardboard backing? Jim flails wildly in an attempt to impress his ludicrous, insanity driven beleifs upon the other members of the cell.

However, in a mean twist of events, a guard appears with none other than George Lazenby, who is being held after an incident with a tropical fruit and a belly dancer. The belly dancer was alright and has sent a bunch of flowers thanking the team of surgeons for all their hard work and skill with KY Jelly.

It is at precisely this point that Jim turns green, bursting his annoying plastic ties and smashing the prison wall open with his might and sarcasm. Seizing the oppertunity the gang run outside to be greeted by none other than Athena and zencat who, after 8 weeks in therapy, has downsized his drinking to a fedora of Gordon's Gin a night. Luckily it happened that Athena was driving zencat to another therapy session in her big Dragon Tank which she aquired in suspicious circumstances invloving Doublenoughtspy, a pair of underpants and a lighter, only last week. The gang jump into the tank and proceed to gradually get away, burning old ladies that stand in their way.

So is this a happy ending for the team? Well no...for one thing the police still have Joyce and are prepping their rubber gloves to see if she has anything else hidden. Bondfinesse is still hyper, and Dr Tynan must read pages 193-304 before he can become a real surgeon. Oh, and there are summary questions at the end so that'll take some time too. And whatever happened to Doublenoughtspy? I haven't seen him posting lately...

#28 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 08:11 AM

ROTFLMAO!!! :) BriX you come up with the best stuff :)

#29 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:31 AM

I don't whether to be grateful or hurt I haven't made into this soap yet.

:)

Nice job Brix!

-- Xenobia