Bond 20

13 replies to this topic

#1 007_Fanatic

007_Fanatic

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2001 - 04:55 PM

Ive been thinking a lot about locations and stuff for Bond 20. I think that the pre-title sequence should be at The Royal Ascot Races and something happens there. One of the locations should be Algiers and the desert climate of Algeria I think. Maybe the villains hideaway should be located there. The Bond series hasn't been in Algeria at all. I also think 'Love is a Danger' is a good title for the film. Or why doesn't the Bond series follow suit as Sean Connery and Roger Moore's films. Sean's fourth outing was Thunderball, Roger's was Moonraker, so why don't Brosnan go for something like Icebreaker.

#2 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 May 2001 - 12:23 PM

Blue Eyes (16 May, 2001 01:09 p.m.):
Well yes she does! And according to Feirsteins script she even comes early sometimes!! ;p

Feirstein eh, I hope he comes back for Bond 20. He's good at polishing the 007 scripts.

#3 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 01 May 2001 - 01:02 PM

[quote]Blue Eyes (30 Apr, 2001 04:13 a.m.):
[quote][b]
[/quote]

Nexus ... I'm going to have to break it to you. Beyond the Ice is a load of crap of a rumour - it was fully created by The Mirror (a tabloid) and never considered by EON or MGM![/quote
Yes I know that. What I really meant was that ICEBREAKER is a better title (generally speaking) than BEYOND THE ICE. Now can you break something else to me...does Santa Clause really exist ?...I need to know.

#4 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 April 2001 - 12:04 PM

[quote]Blue Eyes (29 Apr, 2001 01:08 a.m.):
If they used Icebreaker as the title they would have to base their script on the novel by John Gardner with the same name![/quote
Not necessarily. EON can use the title and nothing else in Gardner's novel if they want to. Considering the Beyond the Ice rumour then Icebreaker sounds like a better title. What about...BEYOND THE ICEBREAKER ?...nah...just an idea.

#5 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 12 May 2001 - 10:26 PM

Feel sorry for Mrs Clause - for her he only comes once a year. No wonder they have no kids ;p

Sorry, any oldy but a good! :)

#6 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 02 May 2001 - 12:35 PM

Jacques Nexus (01 May, 2001 02:02 p.m.):
Yes I know that. What I really meant was that ICEBREAKER is a better title (generally speaking) than BEYOND THE ICE. Now can you break something else to me...does Santa Clause really exist ?...I need to know.

Okay sit down for this one Nexus... I'm sorry but Santa Claus doesn't exist. I'm very sorry :) I know... don't cry... it upset me too! ;p

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 19 May 2001 - 11:48 PM

Feirstein is bloody brilliant at polishing scripts. I hope they get him to do it before they go to print!

#8 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 20 May 2001 - 12:41 PM

Blue Eyes (19 May, 2001 11:48 p.m.):
Feirstein is bloody brilliant at polishing scripts. I hope they get him to do it before they go to print!

So do I. I think it's likely he will return.

#9 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 29 April 2001 - 12:08 AM

If they used Icebreaker as the title they would have to base their script on the novel by John Gardner with the same name!

#10 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 21 May 2001 - 10:57 AM

Well he's personal friends of Barbara Broccoli so unless that friendship has gone stale, I'm sure he will.

#11 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 16 May 2001 - 11:43 AM

Blue Eyes (12 May, 2001 11:26 p.m.):
Feel sorry for Mrs Clause - for her he only comes once a year. No wonder they have no kids ;p

Sorry, any oldy but a good! :)

This gag reminds me of.....Dr Xmas Jones...but she apparently comes more than once a year.

#12 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 30 April 2001 - 03:13 AM

Jacques Nexus (29 Apr, 2001 01:04 p.m.):
Not necessarily. EON can use the title and nothing else in Gardner's novel if they want to. Considering the Beyond the Ice rumour then Icebreaker sounds like a better title. What about...BEYOND THE ICEBREAKER ?...nah...just an idea.

Nexus ... I'm going to have to break it to you. Beyond the Ice is a load of crap of a rumour - it was fully created by The Mirror (a tabloid) and never considered by EON or MGM!

#13 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 16 May 2001 - 01:09 PM

Well yes she does! And according to Feirsteins script she even comes early sometimes!! ;p

#14 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2001 - 11:24 AM

[b]Blue Eyes (02 May, 2001 01:35 p.m.):[/Okay sit down for this one Nexus... I'm sorry but Santa Claus doesn't exist. I'm very sorry :) I know... don't cry... it upset me too! ;p

Santa Clause does exist...his real name is EON and he arrives every 2 to 3 years.