1 reply to this topic

#1 MrDraco

MrDraco

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 04:03 PM

From my under standing Cubby said 'he'd never buy the rights to James Bond if he could just hire his own writers for it.' meaning he would buy the literary rights to James Bond if he could just bring in his own people for the job....my qustion is why doesn't EON play it dirty and just steal entire books from Gildrose and make them in to movies and just give them a different title?...they take like bits and pieces out of each but why not the whole thing...i know what i'm talking about is 'dirty business' and very sly..but hey i wanna see some of these made :)

for instance...For Special Services...make the movie maybe changing the locations a bit throwing in some non-literary bond stuff...then give it a title like 'The Eye of SPECTRE' (that couldn't be the real title jesus its corny as hell and probably a book title thats just a what if... but why not eh?

#2 MrDraco

MrDraco

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 11:06 PM

I'm such an idiot.. i posted this from a computer at school, you can move this to the book section...(SLaps self and drags self out of computer chair)