I have all the details,

18 replies to this topic

#1 Portia

Portia

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 11:16 PM

James Bond is framed for murder however M strikes a bargain w/ the government.
He will be chaperoned on his next assignment by (W. Houston) and has to save the world from scorned lesbian army seargent A. Robinson who is planning to attach herself and her lesbian lover Kirsty Gallagher to a nuclear weapon and killing everyone.
Monica Bellucci will have .a minor role as a minor prostitute hired by Robinson to....well you can imagine.

Houston will sing the theme song Beyond the Ice

#2 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 15 April 2001 - 11:47 AM

Blue Eyes (14 Apr, 2001 01:53 p.m.):

Jacques Nexus (14 Apr, 2001 12:51 p.m.):

I think I know Pussy Galore's full name. It is:

Pussy Gina Taylor Galore !!!!!

No!! Where did you get that??? Guess again!!

Now I hope you know what "GINA TAYLOR" sounds like, don't you ?. Come on Blue Eyes get with it !. Meantime if you can't tell your answer here then try and email me if you can.

P.S. Check out my scenarios 3, 5 & 6 and make some comments. I enjoy our run-ins with each other.

#3 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 11:51 AM

Blue Eyes (14 Apr, 2001 07:29 a.m.):
Everyone likes this idea of a lesbian in Bond. But of course she has her place. In Goldfinger by Ian Fleming Pussy Galore is a lesbian. Makes you wonder how she got her name... ;p Actually I could tell you her middle name... but it be considered for Mature Audiences only ;p

#4 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 May 2001 - 10:29 AM

[quote]Blue Eyes (30 Apr, 2001 04:25 a.m.):
[quote]Jacques Nexus (29 Apr, 2001 01:15 p.m.):
"Jenny Taylor" sort of sounds like 'genitalia'. It's the closest we can come up with. Like it ?.[/quote]

Bloody hell! Sheez, didn't even see that one! Should have actualyl said it instead of reading it!! :) Yes very good, I like it :)[/quote
Glad you like it. Actually the inspiration for JENNY TAYLOR came from a magazine interview with Cheryl Crow around the time of the TND release. She was asked about the sexism of the Bond films and she came up with a Bond girl name: GINA TAYLOR.

#5 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 11:25 PM

Portia (13 Apr, 2001 12:16 a.m.):

Interesting... Although a bit too similar to Benson's recent "DoubleShot".

As for the rest, v. funny

#6 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 06:10 AM

Portia (13 Apr, 2001 12:16 a.m.):
He will be chaperoned on his next assignment by (W. Houston) and has to save the world from scorned lesbian army seargent A. Robinson who is planning to attach herself and her lesbian lover Kirsty Gallagher to a nuclear weapon and killing everyone.
Monica Bellucci will have .a minor role as a minor prostitute hired by Robinson to....well you can imagine.

Houston will sing the theme song Beyond the Ice

Hey Portia, why don't you put in an expanded scenario in the fan fiction board. Would love to read it !!!!.

While we are at it, why not include other lesbians like Pussy Galore and Rosa Klebb in the scenario....oh boy !....it's getting out of hand !!!!.

#7 rubixcub

rubixcub

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 16 April 2001 - 04:42 PM

Now I hope you know what "GINA TAYLOR" sounds like, don't you ?. Come on Blue Eyes get with it !. Meantime if you can't tell your answer here then try and email me if you can.

-----------------------------------------

It would be more effective with 'Jenny Taylor'. I think that's what you were going for.

Dave

#8 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 30 April 2001 - 03:25 AM

Jacques Nexus (29 Apr, 2001 01:15 p.m.):
"Jenny Taylor" sort of sounds like 'genitalia'. It's the closest we can come up with. Like it ?.

Bloody hell! Sheez, didn't even see that one! Should have actualyl said it instead of reading it!! :) Yes very good, I like it :)

#9 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 21 April 2001 - 11:47 PM

[quote]Jacques Nexus (21 Apr, 2001 09:07 a.m.):
[quote]Portia (13 Apr, 2001 12:16 a.m.):
...He will be chaperoned on his next assignment by (W. Houston) and has to save the world from scorned lesbian army seargent A. Robinson who is planning...

SARGEANT ANN DYKES !!

Oh boy !...I'm in trouble now !...I do humbly apologise to Blue Eyes. Please don't punish me...oh please, not Elektra's garotte !...five more turns and my neck will break !!!.[/quote]

You're just asking to be banned aren't you ???

#10 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 18 April 2001 - 06:44 AM

Sorry guys I have a really really bad headache and its still making no sense :) I feel so stupid

#11 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 21 April 2001 - 07:55 AM

[quote]rubixcub (16 Apr, 2001 05:42 p.m.):

-----------------------------------------

It would be more effective with 'Jenny Taylor'. I think that's what you were going for.

Dave[/quote

I'm going to write another scenario one day about the return of PUSSY JENNY TAYLOR GALORE in:

SILVERTONGUE

No kidding, that's what I am going to do. It's based on a wonderful idea from Feirstein's first draft of TND which is not likely to reappear. My ideas are driving Blue Eyes crazy !!!.

#12 Portia

Portia

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 07:19 PM

Jacques, I do not know why you insult me by saying I am untruthful. ANNE ROBINSON WILL BE THE BADDIE!!! IT'S TRUE. I TELL YOU. IT'S TRUE. BUT, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH CAN YOU NO!!!!! NO YOU CAN'T!!

Just joking. Go to the fan fiction and you'll see a masterpiece.

#13 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 22 April 2001 - 11:31 AM

You're just asking to be banned aren't you ???[/quote]

Please don't do it Blue Eyes. Where would I go ?. Please please show me some mercy. Anyhow it's a long time before Bond 20 and it's my job to keep fans entertained with my crazy scenarios. I promise to behave myself in future.

#14 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 02 May 2001 - 09:16 PM

I miss all of these damn interviews. I've really got to get them and read them!!

#15 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 April 2001 - 12:15 PM

Blue Eyes (26 Apr, 2001 03:20 a.m.):
Never fear Nexus I was only joking ;p Got ya!

Anyway, just explain this 'Jenny Taylor' joke, its still going way over my head. And if you have to be graphic, be graphic. I promise not to ban you for it!

"Jenny Taylor" sort of sounds like 'genitalia'. It's the closest we can come up with. Like it ?.

#16 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 06:29 AM

Everyone likes this idea of a lesbian in Bond. But of course she has her place. In Goldfinger by Ian Fleming Pussy Galore is a lesbian. Makes you wonder how she got her name... ;p Actually I could tell you her middle name... but it be considered for Mature Audiences only ;p

#17 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 26 April 2001 - 02:20 AM

Never fear Nexus I was only joking ;p Got ya!

Anyway, just explain this 'Jenny Taylor' joke, its still going way over my head. And if you have to be graphic, be graphic. I promise not to ban you for it!

#18 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 21 April 2001 - 08:07 AM

[quote]Portia (13 Apr, 2001 12:16 a.m.):
...He will be chaperoned on his next assignment by (W. Houston) and has to save the world from scorned lesbian army seargent A. Robinson who is planning...

SARGEANT ANN DYKES !!

Oh boy !...I'm in trouble now !...I do humbly apologise to Blue Eyes. Please don't punish me...oh please, not Elektra's garotte !...five more turns and my neck will break !!!.

#19 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 14 April 2001 - 12:53 PM

Jacques Nexus (14 Apr, 2001 12:51 p.m.):

No!! Where did you get that??? Guess again!!