2 replies to this topic

#1 Mousey

Mousey

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:39 PM

I've had this idea for some time now and have finally got everything in place and am ready to begin writing it.

It concerns an amateur actor who eventually becomes the next James Bond. He initially cannot stand the series, his best friend an avid fan, but then grows to love it as it gives him more opportunities and gives him the fame which he craves.

Of course, the guy we really care about is his friend who has been a life long 007 fan and loves it for being good, instead of because it gives fame and wealth.

If people are interested, I could post it here, but if not I will turn it into a screenplay for some people I know who make amateur films.

As yet untitled.

#2 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 09:19 PM

Sounds like an interesting concept. Why don't you post a few extracts, if you've written anything yet, and then we can tell you what we think. I think this could work in a strange and bizzare way. Go for it!

#3 Mousey

Mousey

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:54 PM

Me and a few mates make amateur films, and after about 2 years, I finally got my way on making a James Bond fan film. We're at the moment about an eighth of the way through filming 'THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!!!!!'.

We're not known for serious dramas, we're too lighthearted, so we concentrate on comedy.

Anyways, with filming going on now, the script is finished. If anybody is interested I could post the script.

It's based on the premise that we never see Bond doing paperwork and M is sufficiently pissed off with Bond to shut him up in his office until he has caught up on his paperwork.

Lemme know!