7 replies to this topic

#1 jaws007

jaws007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 04:41 PM

WHY IS EGYPTIAN SO FREAKIN EASY?:)
After Aztec, which was the second hardest level to Control, why would Egyptian be the second easiest level after Runway?
(P.S. I will try to make this conversation work for people who havent gotten this far in the game.)

#2 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 04:54 PM

Haven't played Goldeneye in ages. Egyptian is still fun though. Baron Samedi. Ahhahahahahah.

#3 Ed King

Ed King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:00 PM

Well, the "puzzle" is hard to solve, but once you solved it... but I think that the hardest level is Cradle.

#4 jaws007

jaws007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:27 PM

I used to think that Cradle was real hard too, but I figured out a stratgey for defeating traveling Travelin and that made it much easier.

#5 Ed King

Ed King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:48 PM

Originally posted by jaws007
I used to think that Cradle was real hard too, but I figured out a stratgey for defeating traveling Travelin and that made it much easier.

What kind of strategy? Because I only could beat Cradle in 007 agent because Trevelyan killed himself.

#6 License To Kill

License To Kill

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 06:07 PM

Control is by far the toughest level in Goldeneye 64.

#7 jaws007

jaws007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 09:39 PM

Originally posted by Ed King

What kind of strategy? Because I only could beat Cradle in 007 agent because Trevelyan killed himself.

When he runs down the ramp after the first shed, shoot him, but don't follow when he starts running. Instead, run back the way you came and go into the other shed. He will come in the other door and you can get in a few good shots before he turns around and runs out. Then, run out and shoot him at the bottom of the ramp. When he runs, go back into the first shed and repeat the process untill he yells, "Finish the job James, if you can." Then follow him into the shed at the bottom of the dish. He will jump down a hole onto a small platform. Do the same, and when you land, fire like mad. Whoever shoots first usually dosen't die. The End.
(Sorry for the errors on my last post, fast typing)

#8 jaws007

jaws007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:39 PM

Originally posted by jaws007

Actually, I thinking that makes a good nickname, Traveling Trevelyan:D