Classic Bond season on tv

3 replies to this topic

#1 clarkjamesclark

clarkjamesclark

Cadet

• Crew
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 07:26 PM

Hi guys i'm new 2 these forums n i'm a massive bond fan but only have been for the last 4 years since Dr. No was shown on tv. Ever since i've been crazy for all things bond. I aim to post as many things to do with bond as possible but not to go on forever as it may bore many members of the forum. I've posted this first thread about the Classic Monday Night Bonds on ITV1. Currently they have shown Sean's first 3 adventurs, Dr.No., From Russia With Love and Goldfinger. On monday night Thunderball is being shown and the following week You only live twice etc. It's great 2 see some of the first movies again as i'm aiming to get the full collection of movies on DVD format soon. I don't know how many they are showing but i'd like to see On Her majestys coz it's been a while since i saw it last. I'm gonna miss 2 of the movies for being on holiday next week and the following but you can't win it all. :)
My personal fave Sean connery movie is Goldfinger and maybe From Russia with Love. The worst without any doubt is Diamonds are forever with a plot under complete fatigue and characters played so wooden it's unbelievable. Sadly i include Sean Connery under that category. Definitely his worst followed by Never say never again, the pointless thunderball remake of 1983. Please shout those views back to me if you disagree with my comments.

#2 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 09:22 PM

Welcome to CBn, clarkjamesclark. :)

#3 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 12:15 AM

Yes, welcome to CBn, clarkjamesclark. Happy posting. :cool:

#4 clarkjamesclark

clarkjamesclark

Cadet

• Crew
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 06:33 PM

Cheers peeps. Think i'll enjoy posting here. Don't know why i haven't signed up b4.