4 replies to this topic

#1 Neil S. Bulk

Neil S. Bulk

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 02:57 PM

I'm just wondering if there has been a new issue of GoldenEye magazine, from the Ian Fleming Foundation. The last issue I got arrived the day before The World is Not Enough opened. It was Issue 7, Volume 1 (Winter 2000).

Thanks!

Neil

#2 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 04:12 PM

I have number 3 and 4 if I can recall. Have not heard anthing about that in a while. And if I can remeber correctly, you can buy the magazines individually or join a life time subcription for $500. With 7 magazines anyone who joined the life time subcription should be kicking themselves. But too bad... I liked the two that I found. Very informative. Wish they made more.

#3 Neil S. Bulk

Neil S. Bulk

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 08:04 PM

I've got every issue (except for the Cubby Broccoli Special Tribute issue) and I just wanted to know if there were more.

Neil

#4 Cesari

Cesari

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 01:09 AM

I had problems with my Godeneye magazine publications.
I subscribed in 1999. I payed by credit card... and I never received...nothing...nothing...nothing.
I wrote three or four times, send emails with no answers at all.
Once someone answered me asking me when I subscribed, and I never had other answers, nor Goldeneye magazines!!!
I told that to Raymond Benson as I was (is?) involved in the IFFondation. He told me it was embarassinf for him... but I never get my magazines.
As I live in France, I gave up! It was to difficult to go on with that, nobody answering me and being thousand miles far!!!
So I have no Goldeneye magazine after the issue 5 of simmer 1997.
And I was so hamgry than I never bought another one!!

#5 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 01:22 AM

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, Cesari.

Originally posted by Neil S. Bulk
I've got every issue (except for the Cubby Broccoli Special Tribute issue) and I just wanted to know if there were more.

Excluding the Cubby issue, there were 7 total, the last being a TWINE issue in 1999.