Photo

Have You seen any bloopers?

5 replies to this topic

#1 007

Cadet

• Crew
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2001 - 03:09 PM

I'm not too hot on finding things like this because i get so engrossed in the film but with a little prompting from the commentry by Director Michael G. Wilson on the dvd i noticed right after the theatre/mime scene in Goldeneye, Bond uses a camera/telescope to look across the harbour....but it moves from one eye to the other between shots. The Director admits this was an error! Keep 'em coming, there must be loads more.

#2 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 06:02 PM

There was actually some bloopers on the "Moonraker" DVD, right at the end...I guess they were not technically bloopers, just jokes played on the set -- like the guy washing the windows of the space station.

#3 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 07:51 PM

There is one great Moore outtake blooper I'm surprised hasn't been circulated more. It's on the set of Octopussy when Bond is in OP's bedroom and she turns around and he kisses her.

In the blooper, Maude Adams turns around too fast and hits Moore in his jewels and you hear him groan and she starts to giggle. Short, but funny stuff. I saw it once when Moore was on the old Johnny Carson Tonight Show when he was promoting OP.

#4 homerjbond

homerjbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:15 PM

I think I remember that blooper...that WAS funny :)

#5 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 10:41 AM

There are loads. And once you know they're there it's hard to miss them.

Anyway were you talking about the films in general or just the Roger Moore films, because you've posted this in the Roger Moore section yet you start off talking about GoldenEye.

#6 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:42 PM

Here are 2 Roger Moore TMWTGG:

2 Mirror Bloopers..

In the begining: when Roger is getting the bellt button charm.. when Roger is in the fight.. the wall on the mirror gets bumped.. and we can see the camera crew lights/where the set end.

In the scene when Maude is the shower with the gun.. roger walks over give her a towel.. Look in the mirror.. we can see a camera crew worker..

by the way.. Goldeneye is one big blooper from start to finish:eek::):):)