8 replies to this topic

#1 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 10:27 PM

Look in the TND DVD booklet (Special Edition) and go to the gadgets section. Under TMWTGG one of the gadgets listed is a "Rocket-firing Nikon camera". When was this in the movie :)?

#2 Doubleshot

Doubleshot

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 12:13 AM

I believe the rocket-firing camera was seen being used in the background in Q's workshop.

#3 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 12:16 AM

Oh Yes! I never would have thought of that. Thanks.

#4 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 01:16 AM

The TND booklet is huge compared to the others. It is also very nice and informative.

#5 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 02:51 AM

Yes the TND booklet is a nice piece of reference material. However, on the flip side I was not impressed with the DAD DVD booklet. It was only 2 pages instead of the usual 8.

#6 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 04:31 PM

Originally posted by bond111
Look in the TND DVD booklet (Special Edition) and go to the gadgets section. Under TMWTGG one of the gadgets listed is a "Rocket-firing Nikon camera". When was this in the movie :)?

It was either in the script and not used or filmed and cut during postproduction. One of the books, either The Incredible World of James Bond or the other book by Lee Pfeiffer, shows a still of Moore with the camera.

#7 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:01 PM

Originally posted by bond111
Yes the TND booklet is a nice piece of reference material. However, on the flip side I was not impressed with the DAD DVD booklet. It was only 2 pages instead of the usual 8.

I guess they figured that sticking another four hours of programming on a separate disk would have made up for it.

#8 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:12 PM

Originally posted by Simon

I guess they figured that sticking another four hours of programming on a separate disk would have made up for it.

I dont think so because the special features on the DAD DVD suck. We pretty much got screwed with the Region 1 DVD. I bet they thought that giving us that stupid piece if cardboard would make up for it, but they were wrong!

#9 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:29 PM

I agree. The other Bond DVD extras were much better. The only interesting part of DAD's extras was the documentary, which wasn't very informative anyway.