8 replies to this topic

#1 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 04:31 AM

Ok.. we all have seen the AVTAK deleted scene.. because it was on the DVD.

But has anyone ever seen any other Delete Scene's in a Roger 007 Film?? I know they show the movies on ABC & cable outlets.. sometimes they add a scene or two..

has anyone ever notice any? IF so list what you saw that was different from the released version!

* I read in a book that TMWTGG had a scene with Roger sorta hiding from Scalimanga(sp?) right after the Duel on the beach! They did say it showed up on TV a few times..

So that got me thinking, has anyone ever seen any other footage?? or even a Still Photos of a scene?? Maybe even in the Trailer they had a different Take.. ect ??

anything?
:)
:cool:

#2 BONDFINESSE 007

BONDFINESSE 007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 04:35 AM

i have only seen the one in a view to a kill

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:09 AM

TMWTGG scene can be seen in the trailers on the DVD. That's the only place. Usually most deleted scenes can be found in the trailers. Take a look and see what you can find.

#4 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:13 AM

I'll have to go check out the DVD, thanks for the tip off Tanger.

#5 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 04:31 PM

I noticed on the Octopussy DVD.. when they show one of the trailers... the scene when roger says to the gas station guy "Fill 'er Up"

it was a different take.. and more serious take..

check it out

:)

#6 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 02:11 AM

It

#7 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 07:14 AM

you know.. I have a 007 Book which gives a list of deleted scenes.. I'll have to find it, and I'll post them for everyone :)

BUT... IF they are in a 007 Book listed?? why didn't they put them on the DVD's??

very odd.. I wish they did more for the 007 DVD's.. they were nice but they could have had more stuff on them.

make them HUGE!! They must still have more deleted scenes then just one 50 second clip from AVTAK in the vaults:confused::mad::)

I'd love to see what they had for Roger's Movies :)

#8 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 01:28 PM

The Incredible World of James Bond book has a pretty comprehensive list of cut scenes and scenes that were scripted but not shot.

Another scene in AVTAK that was cut was one where an undercover Bond joins protesters in San Francisco Bay who are picketing Zorin for killing the crabs or lobsters with his pumping. There is some sort of confrontation with Scarpine and some guards.

I too would like more deleted scenes. The rumour is the ones from the Connery era, prior to DAF at least, were not saved. It is funny they only included these on the last round of DVDs that were released.

It may depend on what is available and what they want to show. Some DVDs have scenes that are basically extensions of other scenes or alternate takes. I'd prefer scenes that were not included.

#9 Scottlee

Scottlee

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2592 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:37 PM

I don't have the AVTAK DVD. Can anyone explain me what happens in the deleted scene?