3 replies to this topic

#1 Genrewriter

Genrewriter

Cammander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 07:11 AM

Pretty cool deal, it's going to be an outdoor film series featuring the first seven films. The showings will be each Friday and Saturday in July at 8:30 PM, admission is free.

#2 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 03:34 PM

Saw this over at MKKBB and at Old Pasadena Calandar of Events. I love Pasadena.

James Bond Film Festival

On July 5th at 8:30pm, "Dr. No" is projected outdoors, under the stars at the One Colorado Courtyard. Admission is free and open to the public.

One Colorado/Old Pasadena presents a month-long festival of the first seven James Bond films starring Sean Connery, projected ourdoors, under the stars,in the One Colorado Courtyard in the heart of Old Pasadena. Dr. No was the first of the James Bond films. British Agent 007 investigates strange happening on a Jamaican island and encounters the mad Dr. No, who seeks world conquest. Honeychile Rider (Ursula Andress) is the first of the Bond lovelies. Show begins at 8:30pm and will run 111 minutes. Dr. No is rated PG.

#3 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 03:42 PM

Sorry, Genrewriter. Didn't see you had posted this news already. I merged my thread into yours.

BTW. Do you know of any good homes for rent in Pasadena? I'm seriously thinking about moving there.

#4 Genrewriter

Genrewriter

Cammander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:16 AM

Sorry, don't know of any.