8 replies to this topic

#1 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 09:25 PM

I just love the comic relief of a perfectly timed raised eyebrow moment OR just in a acting moment to turn on the Girls

Roger is cleary the best at this!

Comic Relief:
1) FYEO- when roger is being chased on all the winding roads! Roger is in the yellow slower car.. and gives a Perfect raised eyebrow :)

Turning on a Women:
1) TMWTGG- when Roger is having dinner with Goodnight and tells her "Or is there".. and she just melts and says "it is so tempting" :cool:

What do you think??

also can you think of any other situation Roger used a raised eyebrow? Comedey & Turning a women on?? can you think of another way he used it?

:)

#2 homerjbond

homerjbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 09:29 PM

Does that include a slight nod? Then I would vote for Bond's nod to the winking Naomi (in the helicopter) in TSWLM.

As for a raised eyebrow, I don't know, maybe when he sees Jaws for the first time as he bites into the chain at the pyramids in TSWLM.

#3 St.John Smythe

St.John Smythe

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 11:22 PM

One of my favorites is in Octopussy when Magda says to him "That's my little Octopussy." :) It's not exactly a raised eyebrow but he does give this funny look.

#4 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:04 AM

I thought the FYEO thing in the car was more of a nod than a raised eyebrow. Still, a great scene showing Moore's coolness at its best.

My favorite is also the "My little Octopussy one." It's the perfect reaction to what we were thinking in the audience. The reaction after she says "I need a refilling" is also a winner.

#5 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:29 AM

I would have to vote for the scene in FYEO when the goons car pulls up alongside Bonds and Moore gives that raised eyebrow to them -- kind of like "Oh hello, how are you"....That showed the ultimate of cool...

#6 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:33 AM

My favorite is when Moore tells the cabbie that he won't be needing him anymore that night in FYEO.

#7 Dr. Tynan

Dr. Tynan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts
  • Location:Was on Saturn, now back in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Posted 09 June 2003 - 01:36 AM

I like the bit when he looks in the mirror when Andrea Anders is putting her robe on.

#8 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:52 AM

"water pistol?"

#9 flares

flares

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 02:50 PM

What was the line where the girl says (in bed) I need refilling?
I think it was Magda in OP, to which Moore replies with eyebrow raised - "of course you do" - LOL - class