6 replies to this topic

#1 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:46 AM

ok.. right off the bat a more recent movie I have see was Moonraker.. and they had a moment that made me laugh out loud!!

When Roger knees JAWS in the balls.. and it made the same EXACT noise as when Roger hit him in the metal teeth

LOL

:)

Just how Roger has this puzzled look after it happened.. and then was sorta shocked and wondering if he has Metal Balls

:)

LOL

#2 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:52 AM

It was funny when Roger had a third nipple in 'The Man With The Golden Gun' and in 'Moonraker' when he shot the bad guy in the tree instead of shooting the bird.

#3 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 05:41 AM

How about in TMWTGG..

when Lieutenant Hip .. tells Goodnight that there is a midget with a gun on 007..

and Goodnight says "a MIDGET!"..just the smile and the way she says it.. it just makses me laugh soooo hard!

She can careless that Bond is in trouble and might be shot.. she is more excited that it was a MIDGET.. :)

#4 DLibrasnow

DLibrasnow

Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16568 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 11:59 AM

Originally posted by Righty007
and in 'Moonraker' when he shot the bad guy in the tree instead of shooting the bird.

"As you said --- such good sport!"

Excellent

#5 homerjbond

homerjbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:47 PM

OP, sliding down the handrail, shooting the bad guys, seeing the huge ornament at the end of the handrail, the look of shock and desperation on his face as he tries to shoot it off before he gets racked...classic.

Never before in the movies have I seen cheering/applause turn to laughter so quickly.

#6 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:57 PM

"He had no head for heights."

"He always did have an inflative opinion of himself."

#7 4 Ur Eyez Only

4 Ur Eyez Only

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 07:20 PM

Originally posted by homerjbond
OP, sliding down the handrail, shooting the bad guys, seeing the huge ornament at the end of the handrail, the look of shock and desperation on his face as he tries to shoot it off before he gets racked...classic.

Never before in the movies have I seen cheering/applause turn to laughter so quickly.

YES that is sooooo funny! I saw Octopussy a ton of times in the theater.. and EVERYTIME the crowd lost it at that moment also..

funny how crowds are the same everywhere

funny is funny :)

I saw 4 Bond Movies in the Theater.. and Octopussy clearly had the best crowd reactions!