4 replies to this topic

#1 rogermoore007

rogermoore007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 07:21 PM

Anybody ever played Perfect Dark? It was made by the ones who made Goldeneye(aka: the best ever)---PDark was great also, multiplayer was one of the best ever

#2 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 11:04 AM

Ah cool, I always like speaking to other PD fans. Yeah, I own PD, its defainatly one of the best games I've ever played, and I reckon it is slightly better than GoldenEye. Yeah, I know GE had that whole Bond feel, and I know PD's storyline was somewhat strange, but PD just had that edge over GE, especially the multiplayer, its just unbeaten there.

#3 rogermoore007

rogermoore007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:36 PM

I have never played a better multiplayer than PD's--Goldeneye's multiplayer needed sims and more weapons---the PD weapons are amazing--I like the tranquilizer, the mauler and the combat boosts--what rank are you???---I am a #1(I think it's expert or something)

#4 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, the PD multi is the best I've ever played so far. Whenever I play it, I used my customised battles, with my own team and weapons, you just can't beat the Lapton gun or the CMP150 really. My rank is something like #12, I haven't played it in ages, so I can't really remember, but you mustbe amazing to get to #1, thats called Perfect by the way;)

#5 rogermoore007

rogermoore007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 07:51 PM

That's right, its "Perfect"--I haven't played it in a while either--stationary laptop gun is another great weapon--have you beat the story mode??--you're right, it is kind of a weird storyline, with the aliens and the blond guy