93 replies to this topic

#91 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:16 PM

Let's be thankful this is not in George Lucas' hands...

Although, in this case, I would not mind a "corrected" version of SPECTRE: with the step-brother dialogue and the desaturation removed and some cuts here and there in the second half...   :P

#92 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

Wait for it...

#93 Guy Haines

Guy Haines

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3075 posts
  • Location:"Special envoy" no more. As of 7/5/15 elected to office somewhere in Nottinghamshire, England.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

Even though it's about Christoph Waltz's (possible) return to Bond - mentioned again in an new item on Empire's online magazine - I thought I'd also add this. It's from "You", the weekend magazine of the Daily Mail, and came out just before the release of SPECTRE here last October. Sorting out some old newspapers recently, I only just noticed it; "But if Lea's star continues to rise it's hard to imagine there won't be people following her wherever she goes, especially if she gets her wish to appear in more 007 films."

Only one article I admit but if true maybe it won't just be Waltz as Blofeld we may see in the next or a future Bond film?

#94 RMc2

RMc2

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

Even though it's about Christoph Waltz's (possible) return to Bond - mentioned again in an new item on Empire's online magazine - I thought I'd also add this. It's from "You", the weekend magazine of the Daily Mail, and came out just before the release of SPECTRE here last October. Sorting out some old newspapers recently, I only just noticed it; "But if Lea's star continues to rise it's hard to imagine there won't be people following her wherever she goes, especially if she gets her wish to appear in more 007 films."

Only one article I admit but if true maybe it won't just be Waltz as Blofeld we may see in the next or a future Bond film?

Good find, Guy Haines! It's nice to have something confirming all our suspicions about EON's plans. However much plans can change, at least we can be pretty sure what they were thinking with SP.