Fan fiction writers

2 replies to this topic

#1 Secretan

Secretan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:58 PM

I'm curious who has written the most fan fiction Bond novels, and how many they've written. Any ideas? Are any as prolific as the authorized authors?

#2 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

volantechrisno1, and Harry Fawkes have been, so far as I can tell, the most prolific authors, at least in the time that I've paid attention to the fanfiction section here.  All three have several pieces of work here that are well worth checking out.  

terminus has also had several works published on here as well, mostly screenplays if I recall correctly, that were good reads.  He also ran the Ultimate Bond Project, which was a series of film treatments that were collaboratively put together by forum members and then written up into a treatment format.  There are a few iterations of that project here (the original treatments, an anthology of five films featuring each of the pre-Craig Bond actors, and a remake series) that are well well worth reading as well.

As far as whether or not they've been more prolific than the authorized authors, I couldn't say, but hopefully this at least answered part of your question.

Also, you should make a discussion thread in this subforum for the story you posted the other day so that it can be discussed and reviewed.  I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I'm planning on giving it a read when I get some time in the coming days.

#3 Secretan

Secretan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

It got me started in the right direction, thanks!