8 replies to this topic

#1 JCRendle

JCRendle

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3639 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

Before the title was announced we had the "Unlikely Titles For Bond 24" thread, now we have a title - lets come up with some imaginative, if unlikely, plot points for the 24th Bond film - SPECTRE...

Here's my attempt:-

SPECTRE (2015)

The Quantum Organisation has merged with an old enemy from Nazi Germany, Hydra, to form SPECTRE, (SPecialExecutive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism,Revenge and Extortion). In order to fight this dangerous organisation, M (Ralph Fiennessends James Bond 007 (Daniel Craig) to America to team up with a group of heroes known as The Avengers to stop the end of the world as we know it.

Spectre.png

#2 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

SPECTRE sends Léa Seydoux's character to seduce Bond and help them obtain a piece of Russian tech... wait a second!

#3 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:20 PM

Bond actually goes out on a mission in which has no ties to his childhood, past romantic relationships, etc. 

That's about as unlikely a plot for a Bond film as I can think of.

#4 Guy Haines

Guy Haines

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3075 posts
  • Location:"Special envoy" no more. As of 7/5/15 elected to office somewhere in Nottinghamshire, England.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

At the Newark Air Museum - of which I'm a loyal member, we've got (1 an RAF Vulcan bomber (2 a Blue Steel nuclear missile and (3 another "nuclear device" for use with said Vulcan.

Sadly, for SPECTRE's purposes, none of them do what they used to do, and I suspect a re-run of "Plan Omega" (That's the villains' name for "Thunderball") probably wouldn't involve a sedate visit to NAM in the hope of hijacking the exhibits! :)

#5 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

Bond travels to Arendelle where he must save a kingdom that's been frozen in ice, by Monica Bellucci's Snow Queen. Along the way, he fights Dave Bautista who is cast as the abominable snowman and does battle with Christoph Waltz who pretends to love the Snow Queen's sister, Anna, in order to become king of the region. They also sing a lot. I guarantee a plot like that would rake in over a billion dollars.

#6 SPECTRE ASSASSIN

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4247 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:41 AM

Bond investigates the mysterious SPECTRE organization and in the process finds out that M bares an eerie resemblance to Amon Goeth from Schindler's List. 

#7 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

The future of the EU is in danger. M sends 007 to save Europe. Bond not only saves EU but also convinces Britain to stay in the EU.

#8 Trevelyan 006

Trevelyan 006

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

Bond actually goes out on a mission in which has no ties to his childhood, past romantic relationships, etc. 

"This time, it is personal..."

#9 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:35 AM

Moonraker did it....and poorly I might add.