Unreleased soundtrack cues

4 replies to this topic

#1 TheFacility

TheFacility

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

I’ve been diligently working over the last month or so to reorder and edit the Bond soundtracks into film cue order.  Several CBn members have been extremely helpful in providing me proper track listings for each film and I greatly
appreciate their help!  

Now I’m searching for other kind CBn members to provide me help in obtaining unreleased tracks (clean rips from the film audio track without sound effects?) from the following Moore and Dalton films:

TMWTGG
TSWLM

MR

FYEO

OP

AVTAK

TLD

LTK

I have all released tracks from the above films, but no tracks beyond that.  Would anyone be able to provide these tracks, help me directly, or be able to provide me with any thoughts as to how I can begin my quest to get these soundtracks as near-complete as is possible?  

Thank you very much, in advance!

#2 Walecs

Walecs

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

I am interested too.

#3 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Who wouldn´t be?

But guys, please keep in mind that trading these tracks in whatever shape or form is illegal and cannot be tolerated around here.

If you want to personally rip these tracks from your own legally purchased DVDs or BDs, that´s fine. But don´t ask or pm around here - otherwise you´ll get us in serious trouble.

Thanks for listening.

#4 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

FFShrine is the place for this. Not Cb.n.

#5 TheFacility

TheFacility

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Oops.  I'm very sorry.  I'm fairly new here and didn't realize what the rules were regarding this sort of request.  I'd seen on several other posts that members were sharing such unreleased tracks and assumed it was not a problem.  My mistake.  I certainly don't want to get CBn or any members in trouble.  Please accept my apologies.  Is there anyway to delete this topic?