This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

WARNING! Accidental spoilers are showing up in these threads!

2 replies to this topic

#1 delfloria

delfloria

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Just a warning that I've stumbled into some serious spoilers in some of the posts here. By throwing out info to support a position or describe how they were feeling during the show they have inadvertently talked about serious spoiler items. If you want to really stay spoiler free you might want to avoid the boards until seeing the film.

#2 x007AceOfSpades

x007AceOfSpades

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4369 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

I've been staying out of of the Member review topics and other topics, just to be safe. Thanks anyways though, got to be extra careful now.

#3 A Kristatos

A Kristatos

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

Just a warning that I've stumbled into some serious spoilers in some of the posts here. By throwing out info to support a position or describe how they were feeling during the show they have inadvertently talked about serious spoiler items. If you want to really stay spoiler free you might want to avoid the boards until seeing the film.

Yes, I just saw some minor spoilers for the gunbarrel (not a huge deal to me since they don't spoil the plot of the film, but still, yes I thought these were spoiler free threads. Guess I better stay away from here for the next week! :)