Photo

New Problem: Meltdown

8 replies to this topic

#1 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:07 AM

This last level is REALLY frustrating. First of all, in order to look up/down in the water you have to use the "R" button. Second of all, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO! I turn left and right and see metal. I want Nightvision goggles, and I want a detailed walkthrough to help me beat it!!

#2 Spectre001

Spectre001

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:13 AM

As soon as I can get to that level 0007 I'll be sure to provide all the assistance I can.

#3 1q2w3e4r

1q2w3e4r

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:16 AM

I've done this, and its really confusing but i didn't like TWINE as much as GE so i didn't ever play it except the MP after finishing it. I guess you could look up a walkthrough if you want.

#4 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 02:48 AM

Okay, now I got through the wet part. I also found some air pockets in certain rooms, to refill my Oxygen Meter. But now I can't face the enemies in the tunnel because my Grapple rope is in the way.

#5 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 05:10 PM

Originally posted by Spectre001
As soon as I can get to that level 0007 I'll be sure to provide all the assistance I can.

What level are you on now? I ca create a walkthrough for you if you want. Oh yeah, and it has to be on "Agent" difficulty. The only levels that I played on "Secret Agent" was the first and second one.

#6 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 09:35 PM

Well, I don't know the exact way to go, but after you get out of the water (in the N64 version) there are gaurds for most of the way. Generally, you have to use your grapple hooks to get around, until you find Renard, kill him, and then get the hell out!:)

#7 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 02:53 AM

I found a walkthrough somewhere on the 'net when I rented The World is not Enough. But this level is really stupid. Why couldn't they just model it after the film and make it short?

#8 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 November 2002 - 02:27 AM

They do that to make the game more challenging. Still, it is stupid. I mean, come on, Bond only swam out of the sub and back in in the movie! And King's Ransom, Thames Chase, Underground Uprising, Midnight Departure and Turncoat never existed in the movie. (Well, Thames Chase was a boat--not street--chase and Midnight Departure and Turncoat was supposed to be cut much shorter. Bond only persued Bullion for less than a minute (and was eventually surrounded by enemies), and Davidov automatically opened the back trunk of his car, revealing 007 who shot and killed him. He didn't have a cellphone in the movie either (I think).)

#9 WarBird

WarBird

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 370 posts

Posted 14 November 2002 - 03:58 AM

Well 0007 thats a tough mission; the level is very confusing(at least to me), it's like a maze. The way I got through meltdown was by a magazine Tips & Tricks I got here in the U.S. and I gave me tons of step by step coverage of where to go. Thats how I found my way through.