Photo

Unlocking certain scenarios/modes etc.

5 replies to this topic

#1 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 02:27 AM

The manual lists all the game modes, gun modes, etc. for multiplayer. Well, some of them are N/A--yet. How do you play with them, then? Simple. Complete a certain mission under a certain amount of time under a certain difficulty. Well, it's actually harder than it sounds. Here are some examples I know:

Midnight Departure in less than 3:05 (impossible, almost, eh?) under "Agent." Unlocks the soldier skins.

Courier in less than 2:00 under "Secret Agent." Unlocks the suit skins.

Masquerade in less than 3:15 :) under "Agent." Unlocks the Air Raid multiplayer scenario.

Turncoat in less than 3:20 :eek: under "Secret Agent." Unlocks the Capture the Briefcase scenario.

Those are just a few. Well, for the 2:00 Courier Secret Agent one, I know how to beat. I'll list it later, but right now it's almost impossible to beat the rest of those missions! Anybody PLEASE help me!

For the Courier 2:00 one:

Go into the room where the safety deposite box is. Shoot a dart from your watch at the guard. When he falls, grab the safety deposite box equipment and escape the bank. You did not injure civilians, collected the equipment as told and "Mission Failed" prevented Objective C from appearing. So you are forced to win.

#2 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 01:35 AM

Now I have unlocked the Air Raid, security skins, suit skins, contemporary skins and civilian skins.

#3 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 03:25 PM

...and the Castle arena.

#4 Double-Oh-Zero

Double-Oh-Zero

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3167 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 04:45 PM

Capture the Briefcase is a tough one to get. But it is made a lot easier if you just keep on the run and only slow down to save hostages. Make sure you go up the ladder to your left at the start when you come out the alley to get the Wolfram. Also, there's a box of stun grenades in the shack when you are on the roof (the shack is near the clotheslines). Use em on the next hostage situations. Hope that helps.:)

#5 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 04:24 PM

Yes, the stun grenade I will get, but I don't need the Wolfram. I'll just run up to the man and punch him to make him flinch, then quickly aim at his head and punch again to kill him instantly. Then I'll use the big silver pistol. :)

#6 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 04 January 2003 - 12:35 AM

the hardest one is the forest multiplayer level

night watch, 00 agent, 2:25 impossible, I can't do it agent in 3 minutes