Photo

Making enemies surrender

2 replies to this topic

#1 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 01:46 AM

You can make enemies surrender in two ways (which means they stare at you with their hands up):

1. Sneak up on them with a gun in your hand pointed at them. Very little percent chance they will surrender.

2.A much easier way: Stun them with your Watch Stunner, and while they're recovering, punch them, but don't hit them on the head, or they'll immediately die.

Speaking of headshots, you can save ammo by shooting enemies in the head (like in real life). Works in multiplayer too. Your friends will get so frustrated! :)

Also important: In single player, Body Armor does not make you immune to headshots. In multiplayer, the same thing happens--even if you have 200 HP and full Body Armor, one headshot lined up on you; you're dead.

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 02:55 AM

Don't some of them pull out sidearms after you make them drop their gun? Either way, the AI in The World is not Enough is the best in a Bond game, I think.

#3 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 November 2002 - 02:18 AM

That's probably because you didn't punch them.

I'm reporting a glitch: for some reason, if you hit someone with your fist and they die, they die as if you punched their head. They hold their face and fall in a heap.

I punched this civilian in the legs once, and since the civilians in TWINE are terribly fragile, she held her head and then fell.